Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #3851
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Ryuki giggles grimly. "Malakite," he says under his breath, though in the close quarters of the van there's no doubt you heard it.
"No Malakite. Just me."

Sunae says calmly and quietly.

Quote:
Stepping out of the van is a youngish Asian guy, late 20's maybe thirty, with a slightly shaggy head of hair and a somewhat rumpled suit shirt. He is followed by...
A girl she has only seen in her dreams. Physically, she is pretty, but not breathtaking. She probably could be if she made the effort, but her clothing is loose and there are stains in some places. But it doesn't hide the hints of color that peek from her sleeves and the neckline of her shirt. But that is not the most striking thing about her.

She is every bit as confident and as strong as she remembers, a samurai without her armor. She looks around cautiously, as if daring something to come and attack. She carries no weapons, but you know she doesn't need any.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:45 AM   #3852
Dalillama

A middle-aged, balding man in a rumpled suit with leather elbow patches, who she recognizes as a client. The contrast between his current appearance and that of his dream self is a bit startling.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 08:10 PM   #3853
Puck

Mitch follows them, being sure to lock the doors of the van. He's tall and thin, fairly non distinct looking with neatly trimmed brown hair and brown eyes. He's dressed in a pair of slacks and a blue button down shirt. He walks over to the door and rings the bell.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #3854
chumley1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch follows them, being sure to lock the doors of the van. He's tall and thin, fairly non distinct looking with neatly trimmed brown hair and brown eyes. He's dressed in a pair of slacks and a blue button down shirt. He walks over to the door and rings the bell.
Cameron smooths down her rumpled tee and pajama pants and answers the door. "Hi guys." She says peering past Mitch to everyone else. "Come on in. I just made coffee. I hope I have enough for all of you."

Her home is furnished in a modern style. There's a lot of console game cases on the floor by the TV and on the coffee table. There's also some framed posters from assorted movies and a rather spiffy Daft Punk one on the walls.

Overall, she looks a little overwhelmed. "Mr. White swiped a program from me. I've been able to ID it as Rocinante."
chumley1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 10:12 PM   #3855
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
Overall, she looks a little overwhelmed. "Mr. White swiped a program from me. I've been able to ID it as Rocinante."
"I'm sorry but I don't understand what that means."
Old 02-27-2016, 03:48 PM   #3856
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"I'm sorry but I don't understand what that means."
Mitch also looks slightly baffled at the information "May we come in? Perhaps we should discuss it in private. Likewise we can update you on our plans."
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:17 PM   #3857
Dalillama

"What they said."
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:27 PM   #3858
chumley1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch also looks slightly baffled at the information "May we come in? Perhaps we should discuss it in private. Likewise we can update you on our plans."
"Uh...sure!!" She opens the door wider to welcome everyone in. "Coffee's in the kitchen, drinks in the fridge. Help yourself to whatever you'd like."

She clears off the couches and chairs. "Just how many of you am I expecting, anyways?"
chumley1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:52 AM   #3859
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
"Uh...sure!!" She opens the door wider to welcome everyone in. "Coffee's in the kitchen, drinks in the fridge. Help yourself to whatever you'd like."

She clears off the couches and chairs. "Just how many of you am I expecting, anyways?"
"Just the six of us," Corat assures her.

"Seven. Nice auspicious number." The disembodied voice comes from whatever electronic device is still working in Cameron's place, likely her phone. "This is Quark, here in the wires, watching for your Rocinante. From what I can tell, its purpose is to makes its holder unwatchable, so what I'm watching for are gaps that shouldn't be there. By myself that's a massive task, so with your permission I'll ask my archangel for some more hands on that."

"Cool by me," says Corat. "Any objections?" he says to the room.

Ryuki takes the opportunity to take the reins. "We track Tishbite electronically and we track the Huntsman with the dog--wherever you put him--and the guy in the blender. I'll get hold of the demon queen," he hates saying her name where there's even a remote possibility that she'd hear it, "and use Tishbite to buy us free range in her town. Her town for now." He sits down and rests his chin on his hand, knowing he's overlooking something. His eye spots some jellybean colored plastics, and he starts looking for a box to put them in. "Even if this Rocinante program hides his tracks from electric angels, it won't hide him from Glen and I."
Old 03-01-2016, 03:19 AM   #3860
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Ryuki takes the opportunity to take the reins. "We track Tishbite electronically and we track the Huntsman with the dog--wherever you put him--and the guy in the blender. I'll get hold of the demon queen," he hates saying her name where there's even a remote possibility that she'd hear it, "and use Tishbite to buy us free range in her town. Her town for now." He sits down and rests his chin on his hand, knowing he's overlooking something. His eye spots some jellybean colored plastics, and he starts looking for a box to put them in. "Even if this Rocinante program hides his tracks from electric angels, it won't hide him from Glen and I."
"No. Tishbite is not the priority and I don't see why we are wasting our time with that right now. The Huntsman has been running free for far too long. Every second he is free is another second he brings his lord's plan to fruition. We should focus our attentions to finding him and we already agreed that Shuck can help us."

Tags
in nomine