Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2017, 05:00 AM   #11
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
As Sunae approached the two men with Ryuki by her side, the looks of intimidation were replaced by smiles. They visibly relaxed as Sunae and Ryuki drew near.

"Hey Sunny!"

Sunae growled and clenched her fists, "You know how much I hate that."

They laughed. One put up his hands while the other took out a set of keys from his packet and jangled them, "Yeah, but we know you'll let us get away with it."

Sunae looked at the keys and her eyes started to shine. "I heard the Pierce had been trashed!"

"Yeah, but we fixed her up."

Sunae reached forward to take the keys, but before she could touch them, they were pulled away.

"Ah ah aah. You know the rules. You gotta change into an appropriate outfit, then you can sit in the cars."

His partner nods inside, "Ruby's inside waiting."

They look at the rest of the team curiously, "They with you?"

"Yes," Sunae answered as she handed the doormen a twenty dollar bill. She motioned to Ryuki, "He's got everyone else's admission."

Then she looks at Ryuki, "Hurry up."

Sunae is visibly excited and getting very impatient
So I have to play passive--no, slightly henpecked and slightly dim. Nobody said this job was easy. I'll have to ask for a raise... he thought, leading to other thoughts rising up from childhood lessons at his father's knee. Focus on the task at hand, see everything.

On the outside, he calmly pulled out his wallet and counted out a small stack of twenties, his face blank as a mask, another talent learned at his father's knee. He gave the doormen a blank and slightly inane smile just to be polite and then rushed just a little to join Sunae. "I could use a snack. How about you guys?"

Corat will give a nudge to Cameron, Glen, and Mitch to get inside.

Tags
in nomine