Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-19-2018, 10:56 AM   #181
The_Ryujin

Default Re: GURB- The Generic Unoriginal Roleplaying Blog

Well, wasn't originally planning on posting this week... but then inspiration struck!

Well, this is never a bad thing!

Click on that link if you find the idea of using lasers to electrostun the ever living hell out your enemy amusing. You sick, sick person you. :D

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:47 AM   #182
The_Ryujin

Happy GURPSday everyone!

For today's post I double the the fun of gyrocs by introducing a new take on the old 3r edition 30mm gyroc.

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
Old 05-07-2018, 10:00 PM   #183
The_Ryujin

Not a new post per se today. Rather I've did a massive update to one of me older posts, one covering TL9+ reactive armor called Shield: Reactionary Armor (which in turn was a follow up post to Sword: Bringing the HEAT which covered shaped charges).

Basically, I found the numbers to be off and now that I've had time to dwell on why I messed up is I think I accidentally used the values of Gen II reactive armor to base my hypothetical TL9 numbers rather then the more advance Gen III types.

Here's a link to my blog post where I announced that I reedited the post.

Here's a link to the reworked active armor post.

Old 05-31-2018, 11:47 AM   #184
The_Ryujin

Given that we're now at 102 blogs on the GURPSday list, I figured it was about time that I got back to covering some blogs that I like.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:16 AM   #185
The_Ryujin

Ever found yourself in the middle of a zerg rush but lacking for the right missile to use? Well lack no more! The Hughes MIB-3 Hammerhead has the firepower you need to put down the swarm!

Also sorry for the lack of pics, had to finish and upload this post on basically a 2g connection.

Old 08-02-2018, 12:16 PM   #186
The_Ryujin

Finally back with a stable net connection (only took jumping ship to a new provider >.>)!

In this post I cover a very cool example of emergent TL9 weaponry, the Raytheon Pike. A 40mm laser guided mini-missile that can be fired from most standard 40mm under barrel 40m grenade launchers!

Old 12-16-2018, 12:28 AM   #187
The_Ryujin

Default State of the blog

Hey guys, it's been a while. Read this (kinda depressing but also a little hopeful) blog post if you want to know why I've been kind of quite lately.

Old 05-06-2019, 05:48 PM   #188
The_Ryujin

Something is finally stirring.....

Here's a quick post on how you can figure out just how much of an Ultra-Tech warhead is taken up by the actually boom-boom part.

Old 05-17-2019, 11:59 AM   #189
The_Ryujin

While powered exoskeletons are starting to see limited deployment in real world application, they still aren't ready for prime time do to being super expensive and power hogs.

Thankfully clever designers are finding ways to bring some of the benefits of an exoskeleton to a simpler and less power hungry platform. In today's post I go over the semi-passive exoskeleton which is version that I feel has the best chance for real world mass deployment in the near future and I also stat up some TL 9+ versions for you guys to play with. Sometimes you just need some (semi) passive support.

Old 05-25-2019, 12:42 AM   #190
The_Ryujin

Space lasers hate this blog! Here's two tips that will help you avoid a high-energy death!

Tags
blog, blogs, gurps day