Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > SJ Games Discussion

Old 03-01-2024, 10:28 AM   #1
UberGROG

Default PDF updates of materials purchased from third party

Hi all.

I've seen the updates posted in the Warehouse 23 File Update Thread, but if I purchased the PDF through third party sites like DriveThruRPG or Humblebundle, should I resign myself that I can't get the updated versions, or is there a way?

TX
UberGROG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 12:40 AM   #2
pawsplay

Default Re: PDF updates of materials purchased from third party

You can check the date for the last time the file was updated on Drivethru; they may update it.
pawsplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 03:35 PM   #3
Steven Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGROG View Post
Hi all.

I've seen the updates posted in the Warehouse 23 File Update Thread, but if I purchased the PDF through third party sites like DriveThruRPG or Humblebundle, should I resign myself that I can't get the updated versions, or is there a way?

TX
Files should be updated in DriveThruRPG when updates are made to the files on W23. (We haven't sold anything via Humble Bundle, but we have done so via the Bundle of Holding . . . which is tied to DriveThruRPG.)

I try to be good about it, but it's not impossible that I've missed something at some point... so if you see evidence that a file somewhere is not updated, please feel free to let me know and I'll investigate.
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 02:39 PM   #4
UberGROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Marsh View Post
Files should be updated in DriveThruRPG when updates are made to the files on W23. (We haven't sold anything via Humble Bundle, but we have done so via the Bundle of Holding . . . which is tied to DriveThruRPG.)

I try to be good about it, but it's not impossible that I've missed something at some point... so if you see evidence that a file somewhere is not updated, please feel free to let me know and I'll investigate.
I should have said Bundle of Holding, I've bought other stuff through both & they do both have 'bundle' in the name, hard for my aging brain to track :). And you're right of course, I do see updates on DriveThru, I should have checked before posting.

Now that I know I'll watch the updates & let you know if any seem to fall through the cracks. I really appreciate the support, thanks!
UberGROG is offline   Reply With Quote