Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2017, 10:28 PM   #1
indiecate

Default Munchkinomicon Question

So my friends and I were playing with the munchkinomicon expansion and ended up arguing about whether or not the munchkinomicon would transfer. What happened was one person (player 1) played a curse on another player (2) to get the munchkinomicon. Player 2 used a wishing ring to negate the curse.

The actual wording of the card is player 1 would get the munchkinomicon if one "Plays a Curse, Trap, or Madness card
that actually affects another player" Half of us argued that player 1 should get the munchkinomicon because even though the curse was cancelled out by the wishing ring, it still affected the player because they had to use their wishing ring and that does affect them. The other half said no because the curse was canceled, meaning that it did not affect the other player in the way that required the munchkinomicon to be transferred.

It's been two weeks and my friends are still bringing it up. Please help us settle this because I miss munchkin.
indiecate is offline   Reply With Quote