Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Old 12-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Steven Marsh

Default [New Release] Pyramid #3/50: Dungeon Fantasy II

Dungeons?! It's more like FUNgeons! . . . Wait, does that even make sense? You bet it does, with Pyramid #3/50: Dungeon Fantasy II. It includes new GURPS templates by Sean Punch, power-ups for assassins, saints, and warrior saints, and powerful (dark) expansions for Dungeon Fantasy summoners.

But that's not all! It also includes new ready-to-use gear packs from Matt Riggsby that expands on the kits he crafted in Dungeon Fantasy 13: Loadouts, "super dungeons" (including a sample dungeon) by David L. Pulver, and new "seasonal" monsters and adjectives by Dungeon Fantasy Monsters co-author Peter Dell'Orto. And more!

Pick up this issue by itself or subscribe today and start with this month's installment. The dungeon awaits . . . again!
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
Kuroshima
MIB
Pyramid Contributor
Mad Spaniard Rules Lawyer

Location: The ASS of the world, mainly Valencia, Spain (Europe)
Default Re: [New Release] Pyramid #3/50: Dungeon Fantasy II

Steven and Jason did an awesome job editing my article (despite my efforts, it was no where near good enough to be published as submitted), and this issue is jam packed with cool stuff, so I'm not surprised that my article is completely devoid of pull quotes. Mind you, I had a lot of fun searching for suitable ones (we authors can suggest pull quotes, though the final decision is always SJGames when it comes to use them), and I don't believe in letting work go to waste, so here they are:
Quote:
Sukra employed the science of resuscitation only for the benefit of the demons. He brought back to life the demons who had fallen in battle, and he kept their ranks at an even strength.
– Vāmana Purāṇa
Quote:
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
– Peter Anspach, The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord
Quote:
Everything we call other than God, everything we call the universe, is related to the Divine Being as the shadow to the person. The world is God's shadow.
– Abū Bakr Muhammad Ibn 'Alī Ibn al-'Arabi
Quote:
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
– Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Quote:
He stretched out his arm, God knows, chains broke like thread,
When he got to moving, ten thousand was dead.
– Grateful Dead, Samson And Delilah
My stuff on e23
Kuroshima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Buzzardo

This I gotta have!

ETA: And now I do. :)

Want a random dungeon? How about some tables for that? How about a random encounter?
Buzzardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #4
b-dog

Bought it. I liked the Race as Class article the best. Gives good templates to have dwarves and elves be unique and and interesting. Would love to have more, especially for the shadow elves because they are fun for us Dungeon Masters to play. But truly I would enjoy all of races in DF to have racial templates because they seem useful for leader types of the races encountered in dungeons.
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
NightHawk

Bought it too... Awesome issue SNOWMAN FROM HELL Freakin Love it... This is the first thing that caught my eye so I had to read this article first but this is definately looking like one of the favorite issues yet.

IF you didn't buy it you should!!

Rules are like guidlines and are viewed differently depending on which side you are standing on!
NightHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
Christopher R. Rice

I don't play DF often but when I do...The assassin power-ups are going to gain some mileage in my non-DF settings. I liked the snowmen article as well - funnily enough I just wrote up some snow-ninja's for a upcoming game session. Might swap it out for this instead.

Overall a great issue. :-)

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dungeon fantasy, pyramid 3/50