Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Resources

Old 06-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #81
Gotha

Default Re: GURPS Websites: Blogs, Wikis, Feeds . . .

I'm starting a new blog, The Red Mouser:

The Red Mouser (by Gotha) A blog on primarily focussed on GURPS, Science Fiction and Fantasy. It will feature system hacks and house rules, gaming and non-gaming book reviews, links of interest and general discussion on RPG, Science Fiction, Fantasy, etc.
Gotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:35 AM   #82
Rigil_Kent

GURPS: Red Sky - my Obsidian Portals site for my face-to-face Monster Hunters game set in the Dresden Files universe.

Star Trek: Endeavour - a fanfiction site
Frak, Frel, and Other "F" Words - my blog
Rigil_Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #83
herr zinnling

Herr Zinnlings Arbeitszimmer (by Herr Zinnling): a blog about tabletop games, RPGs, imaginary islands, sculpting, painting and collecting miniatures. Also about the friends I game with and my 3 kids. GURPS and GURPS CREATURES posts are tagged as such.
herr zinnling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:24 PM   #84
JazzJedi

This website has some content - house rules, etc.
JazzJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 06:06 AM   #85
Blind Mapmaker

I started a new Blog over at Wordpress, called rather sheepishly The Blind Mapmaker. There isn't much in the way of content yet - just five articles on rules and two reviews.

I plan to update it on Saturdays with rules articles, reviews, maps and the occasional anecdote and setting idea. Nearly all the content will be GURPS-related (including conversions). Comments are always welcome.
Blind Mapmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:32 AM   #86
Archaaz

GURPS: Ultima Website and Wiki for campaigns set in Sosaria, Britannia and the Ultima universe in general.

GURPS: Ultima represents an attempt at bringing the world of the Ultima series of computer role-playing games to the realm of pen and paper, utilizing the GURPS role-playing system.

While I have tried to remain true to the source material, I have likewise indulged in a bit of artistic license, adding to, and expanding upon, certain elements of the lore. I decided to present the material via a wiki, due to the ease of editing information.

GURPS: Ultima is an extensive project, and, while it is in a "complete" state, it will almost certainly be expanded upon and edited. This work represents one person’s interpretation, and there is certainly room for reinterpretation and improvement. I welcome any feedback, particularly by way of rules I may have misunderstood, areas which can be improved, or miscalculations. As a newcomer to GURPS, I have certainly made my share of mistakes.

GURPS: Ultima is an entirely fan-made, noncommercial endeavor; a homage to the Ultima series and universe.

The site is likewise featured in the Inspired by Ultima section of the Ultima Codex.
Archaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #87
Pseudonym

I started a blog for GURPS, maybe RPGS in general, but for now, GURPS. I've found myself creating somewhat complicated content as of late, so I want a place to horde it.

http://pseudoboo.blogspot.com/

I plan to have a bunch of "thinking out loud" type articles where I explain my thought processes for building treasures, powers, and enemies, as well as just repository/catalog dump articles for any interesting miscellany I produce.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:26 PM   #88
HANS

I, too, started blogging. Shooting Dice is about "Guns and Gaming," mostly, but also about related topics.

Cheers

HANS
Old 01-12-2016, 04:47 AM   #89
Mailanka

Mailanka's Musing, which mostly focuses on campaign and setting design, it seems.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:21 AM   #90
Joe

I guess I should add my new blog to this list:

The Collaborative Gamer

A bunch of stuff about GURPS. Lots of random tables for use with Fantasy or Dungeon Fantasy. Thoughts on collaborative, solo, and GM-less roleplaying, as well as roleplaying in the usual ways.

Tags
blogs, gurps 4th edition, wikis