Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2016, 02:06 PM   #10
Minuteman37

Default Re: Techno-Sorcery and The Nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndallman View Post
A complexity 3 machine is a late 1950s computer, not an early one.
Tech and Toys just lists TL7.25 as the 1950s and not any more specific then that.

Quote:
It needs a lot of development and at least one TL7 invention (to provide a memory - there are several ways) from a mid-1930s technology base
I think you're over blowing this, in this situation we're two years away from a natural jump to TL7 and only need another quarters TL to get this thing running.

Quote:
If this guy is TL12 and going to guide TL6 engineers, he's going to need to have learned a bunch of skills at TL6 beforehand, or cope with a -11 TL penalty.
Then he does or he's actually only TL8 or he's just that good with computer related sciences. Your focusing on the wrong thing here John.

Quote:
Taking a whole lot of TL12 computers, and some very robust power converters with him seems more practical.
Again John, your not working with the premise I've outlined and instead are trying to reengineer it to something that better fit's your style. I'm sorry, but that's not what I want here. I'm trying to get help with the BBEG for a weird war two game I'd like to run if you didn't pick up on the that already.
Minuteman37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wwii