Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 06-11-2022, 10:45 AM   #11
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: GCA5: How to create a Bard in GCA5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenaldlooshi View Post
Thanks again for the advice above. I will use the name extensions.

Next Bard issue;

Disadvantages- Compulsive Carousing (DFRPG:A59) (note; not to be confused with the skill with similar name):

This disadvantage is similar to Overconfidence in the fact that it comes both with a positive reaction modifier and a negative reaction modifier based on conditions. I see the field populated in Overconfidence, but I do not see that field at all for Compulsive Carousing. Also, there is nothing reflecting this in the Reaction Modifiers section of my character sheet print out.

Since I know it would take you time to put in that correction, I am wondering how I can do that myself. How can I make that "Conditional Bonus Gen" field appear Compulsive Carousing in the same way?

I think I can simply copy/paste the same info from Overconfidence just changing the values and the conditions, but correct me if I am wrong. Please advise
It does appear that all the conditionals from Compulsive behaviors are missing. I will indeed have to go in and add those. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

So, yes, for now the easiest way to fix that yourself is indeed to copy it from another trait like Overconfidence, and edit some bits.

I made another video: Quick and Dirty copying and editing of a conditional bonus in GCA5

I hope that helps. I'll try to get updates for DFRPG soon!
Old 06-13-2022, 11:01 AM   #12
Yenaldlooshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armin View Post
It does appear that all the conditionals from Compulsive behaviors are missing. I will indeed have to go in and add those. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

So, yes, for now the easiest way to fix that yourself is indeed to copy it from another trait like Overconfidence, and edit some bits.

I made another video: Quick and Dirty copying and editing of a conditional bonus in GCA5

I hope that helps. I'll try to get updates for DFRPG soon!
Thanks! I did exactly this! btw, is there any way to get the text to enter a new line after each item? My character has so many conditional reaction mods it is hard to read all run together as one paragraph. Call it a feature request if that is not possible currently.

Thanks again!
Yenaldlooshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 12:52 PM   #13
Armin
GCA Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenaldlooshi View Post
Thanks! I did exactly this! btw, is there any way to get the text to enter a new line after each item? My character has so many conditional reaction mods it is hard to read all run together as one paragraph. Call it a feature request if that is not possible currently.

Thanks again!
A feature request it is!

You're welcome.