Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Pyramid

Old 10-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #11
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping
Default Re: Interview with Steven Marsh, Kromm, and Lots of Pyramid Authors on Gaming Ballist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
See I always pictured him as Yardif Bey.
I get that a lot.

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!
Turhan's Bey Company is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #12
mook

Default Re: Interview with Steven Marsh, Kromm, and Lots of Pyramid Authors on Gaming Ballist

This was a great way to kill a couple hours! Thanks much to all involved, especially Douglas for pulling it together. It's a great look into Pyramid and how it comes together each month, super useful info.
mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #13
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mook View Post
This was a great way to kill a couple hours! Thanks much to all involved, especially Douglas for pulling it together. It's a great look into Pyramid and how it comes together each month, super useful info.
I agree and want to post here that I would buy the communal consensus setting issue for pretty much any genre.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #14
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Knutsen View Post
... I'm also Impatient (yes, that ought to be a disad, and yes I have it!) enough to claim I can read faster than most other people can speak.
I know I can, and I often skip video news clips for just that reason. Thanks from me as well!

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:45 AM   #15
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

I want to thank all of those who have watched, listened, or read the interview over the last ten days or so! It rapidly climbed to #2 on my "most hits ever" list - as it should! - and continues to do well.

As always, "reshares" or comments are welcome and encouraged. These interviews are fun for me, and useful, I believe, for spreading the word about GURPS, Pyramid, and working with SJG.

Doug
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #16
mook

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
These interviews are fun for me, and useful, I believe, for spreading the word about GURPS, Pyramid, and working with SJG.
Agreed!

I submitted a Pyramid article just this morning - instead of posting it to my site, I bit the bullet and formatted it per the writer's guidelines.

In a nutshell - y'all motivated me off my butt to find the extra time.
mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #17
DouglasCole

Quote:
Agreed!

I submitted a Pyramid article just this morning - instead of posting it to my site, I bit the bullet and formatted it per the writer's guidelines.

Nice.

What other interviews would people like to see?
Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #18
Christopher R. Rice

Quote:
Agreed!

Good on you! Send a email or pm, and I'll give whatever help I can (should you need it). :-)

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #19
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
Nice.

What other interviews would people like to see?
hard one.
Maybe themes or genres. Sort of like What about Action, DF, Horror, Supers, etc do you like or wish there were more of and why? Also the opposite, what is overstated or too well cooked?
What kind of things do you wish you would see as submissions? What is dragging it feet on the to do or wish list and why?

And from a marketing point of view an interview on new major releases or Designers notes type stuff might be good.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #20
DouglasCole

Between the interviews with Sean and the (now #1) Pyramid Panel, Blogger reports the two together have 3,150 pageviews . . . and that number keeps going up.

Thanks for watching, and if you haven't yet seen or reshared it to maximum extent, please do!

Tags
podcast