Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 06-08-2017, 09:23 AM   #51
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Michael)

"And yet ye are sure of this island. Sarmag be large monsters."

He walks away from Michael, throwing the occasional glance over his shoulder.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:20 PM   #52
Friendpmcii

Michael thinks for a moment, 'How could one relate to the other?' Michael checks his gear and ties one end of the rope to the strong stick. He then looks for some goggles to check the base of the rock with.
Friendpmcii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:56 PM   #53
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

The only eyegear he sees in firmly in the grasp of the captain and the folks on watch, who are gazing through it.

As they're sailing around the rock, the various feels that Michael had begin to seperate into different locations. They kind of form a chain from the outside of the rock to the inside. Most of them feel the same, except for the one at the middle of the island. Its dark, but there is enough light for people to strain their eyes and look at things.

Michael sees the place where the outermost "feel" is. It looks like an overgrown piece of rock, just like the rest of the floating island.

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 06-14-2017, 11:52 AM   #54
Friendpmcii

'Why not, I'm taking a chance on this island. May as well go all the way.' Michael points to likely spot "We should start there." 'If there are large beasts I may need more ammo.' "I'll be back", Michael heads to where he found the ammo and gets a bag full to fill a floor of marbles and then some, then he gets a rifle and some powder. Heading back up he asks the interpretor, "Can you give me a quick lesson on loading and firing this thing?" 'I hope I don't need it, but it's best to be safe'.
Old 06-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #55
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

"That spot? There be nothing but rock there! Oh! You think tis an illusion. Why yonder spot?"

(is he going to leave right after pointing out the spot he wants checked? Its not entirely distinctive, and eyes are being drawn towards him at the moment...)

Old 06-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #56
Friendpmcii

Michael makes sure they are looking at the right spot "Yes right around there, keep an eye out for danger. If you will excuse me I think I may need a weapon after all." Let me know when we get closer, I think I'll feal safer with a rifle." He bows, "If you'll excuse me I'll be right back."
Old 07-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #57
Friendpmcii

Michael comes back with something that can fire long range, and a spare for the translator. "Hear I got one for you to."

Michael looks off in the distance to the middle, "See anything yet?"
Old 07-05-2017, 11:21 AM   #58
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

They watch as he runs down into the hull to grab weapons. When he's back, they're moving towards the location, and there are a lot more people awake. They're actually fairly close at that point -- it took a while to find the guns.

"Yea, tis an illusion. Ye have sharp eyes. what ye giving me! It belongs to Hansel! no thank ye!"

People are stirring, and someone throws a rock at the spot. It hits the wall and disappears. There is a lot of muttering. The captain looks very pleased. He has a few people gathered around him. He's getting a boat out, and a few people are joining him.

Old 07-05-2017, 07:55 PM   #59
Friendpmcii

"Who's Hansel? Mind if I and Hansel join?" Michael gives the weapon to whoever Hansel is.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:53 PM   #60
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendpmcii View Post
"Who's Hansel? Mind if I and Hansel join?" Michael gives the weapon to whoever Hansel is.
"Hansel is the rightful possessor of that gun. He be sleeping, I reckon."

Tags
lost in dreams