Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 11-11-2017, 05:23 AM   #11
Gnomasz

Default Re: Incantation Magic web app

Altered traits, too.

It would be nice if you could just type in the amount of SP a modifier adds, adding Extreme Regeneration took me a while of clicking.

It's still faster then typing it all myself, very convenient.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #12
nick_coffin

Updated the app again today. This version changes Altered Traits so the user enters the trait and its cost. Traits may have a flat cost (e.g., Flight, 40 points) or may be leveled (Hard to Kill, 2/level), or even leveled with a base cost (Magery, 5 points + 10/level). Altered Traits do not use the + and - buttons to increment their costs any more.

I also (hopefully) fixed the bug with reducing Spell Points in Damage after you've added SP.
nick_coffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 02:06 PM   #13
nick_coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomasz View Post
It would be nice if you could just type in the amount of SP a modifier adds, adding Extreme Regeneration took me a while of clicking.
Today's update should work for you then, since you now enter details about the Trait you are adding. Now you can add an Altered Trait, enter "Regeneration (Extreme)" in the TRAIT field and "150" in the BASE COST field.

I'll start looking at the other ritual modifiers to make similar changes. Maybe I can get rid of the +/- SP buttons.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:08 PM   #14
nick_coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanW View Post
Some of the spell modifiers don't seem to let you reduce the level once you start increasing it. Damage, for example.
Hey, I think I fixed this. Can you verify that it works for you and your browser?
Old 11-11-2017, 03:26 PM   #15
Gnomasz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_coffin View Post
Today's update should work for you then, since you now enter details about the Trait you are adding. Now you can add an Altered Trait, enter "Regeneration (Extreme)" in the TRAIT field and "150" in the BASE COST field.

I'll start looking at the other ritual modifiers to make similar changes. Maybe I can get rid of the +/- SP buttons.
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_coffin View Post
Hey, I think I fixed this. Can you verify that it works for you and your browser?
Works for me (checked Damage with all modifiers in all possible combinations on Firefox 56.0 64-bit)