Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2020, 06:54 AM   #1
talpion16

Default Need help with a Supers characters. >.<

So its a supers campaign 1600 points 100 in disadvantages, I want a power almost like this https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki...on_Empowerment . I wan't to set up my power levels depending on the emotions of humans, like i can draw on human happiness or love, and thats my base powers, not drain them of emotions just use human emotions to gain my powers, and almost have different power levels depending on the emotion and power of the emotion I am using, so if the planet would be getting attacked and everyone afraid i could use fear to make myself stronger, but I want it to be almost a light side dark side thing, using negative emotions like hate and fear can potentially make me stronger, but not something i ever like to do as a hero. Thats kind of the idea I have for it but im not really sure how to go about it, i have all the books but wasnt able to find anything specific along those lines.
talpion16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
supers