Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 02-16-2021, 08:48 AM   #51
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: More Perilous Journeys: Now LIVE on Kickstarter

USA Fulfillment Complete; Rest of World 66%

All of the packages from the USA have been put in the mail. Some have arrived already. One of the late-last-week mailings even arrived in Missouri. And about 215 5-book orders were put into media mail not 30 minutes ago.

Across the pond, all of the UK and "Rest of World" packages - 33 of 50 - are sent out. Royal Mail within the UK is in my experience super-fast, so you guys should be seeing books quickly.

The Remaining 17 packages are destined for the EU countries, but Royal Mail is rolling out DDP service this week, so Kixto is waiting until that happens to put those in the mail, to save everyone a bit of hassle.

As soon as that happens, we're done except for the waiting.

And, of course, the next project. I'm cleaning up the Kickstarter page today, and will post a preview for comments and questions shortly. I hope everyone joins me on this next project as well...and spreads the word far and wide.

Some exciting things coming. Not just books (and three more beyond this if we hit the top 1,000-backer stretch goal):

But you guys have been asking for cards and punch-out physical counters as well.

I will also be collecting the NPCs and monsters and such from the More Perilous Journeys project books, as well as reprinting the 63-card deck from Five Perilous Journeys.

I hope you will follow the campaign - which launches Friday at 10am - and share the link. The more people we can get into the project, the more is included in the basic PDF-only $10 pledge.

See you Friday!
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote