Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 01-17-2021, 04:32 PM   #1
The Last Can Of Soup

Default TFT accessories?

I missed out on the Decks of Destiny kickstarter, and if I'm being wholly honest, it's not something I'm particularly aching to get.

That said, a lot of the little doodads and addons that were available for it were really appealing. I've already noticed that some of the things, like the journals and the planners, have made their way to W23's inventory. But what about the rest of it? Things like the tuck boxes, player packs, extra character pads and green/grey dice?

Will any of this stuff eventually make its way to the store, a future kickstarter, or was it a strictly one-time affair?
The Last Can Of Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 08:35 AM   #2
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Default Re: TFT accessories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Can Of Soup View Post
I missed out on the Decks of Destiny kickstarter, and if I'm being wholly honest, it's not something I'm particularly aching to get.

That said, a lot of the little doodads and addons that were available for it were really appealing. I've already noticed that some of the things, like the journals and the planners, have made their way to W23's inventory. But what about the rest of it? Things like the tuck boxes, player packs, extra character pads and green/grey dice?

Will any of this stuff eventually make its way to the store, a future kickstarter, or was it a strictly one-time affair?
We are working on getting everything up, Covid put a big wrench in our schedule, then end of year, then annual inventory. But thank you for poking this, hopefully we get some of it up soon.
Philip Villarreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:19 PM   #3
The Last Can Of Soup

Default Re: TFT accessories?

Whoohoo! That's all I needed to know. Thanks! :D
The Last Can Of Soup is offline   Reply With Quote