Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 08:54 AM   #411
berger

Default Re: List of all promo cards

Natural Ghast -- Unicorns & Friends. Appears to be a Door.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:21 PM   #412
Anh-Dalan

Leather Rinse Repeat GUAL - Unicorns & Friends Treasure obviously - Still tentative as another stretch goal from the Unicorns KS
Catch Some Z's - Unicorns & Friends Treasure - Still tentative as another stretch goal from the Unicorns KS

Last edited by Anh-Dalan; 07-08-2018 at 04:39 AM.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:18 AM   #413
berger

Brandy -- Treasure
Christopher Robin -- Door

These two promo cards were created for the winners of the LibertyCon contest last year.

Last edited by berger; 08-03-2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Removed link to card images
Old 08-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #414
crestedskew

FANTASY
Jacob Marley [D]
The Knight Before Christmas [D]

BOOTY
At Loggerheads [T]
Old 08-10-2018, 10:12 PM   #415
serleran

Jacob Marley [D] and The Knight Before Christmas [D] are not promo cards. They come with the Munchkin Gift Pack (there are five cards for this "set.")
Old 08-20-2018, 09:48 AM   #416
Bishop-M

Looks like a couple of new ones....

(D) Quantum Duck(Fowl Play Promo - Kovalic art)
(D) Double Order(Crazy Cooks Promo - Kovalic art)
(T) Rusty Nail(Red Dragon Inn Promo - Not sure of the artist)
Old 08-28-2018, 02:17 AM   #417
sain9510

Are Brandy and Christopher Robin going to be avaliable to the public or are those the new rarest cards?
Old 08-28-2018, 06:13 AM   #418
berger

I'll tell you what I know from having been one of this years LibertyCon charity auction winners.

The winner has their own likeness designed into a Munchkin card of their choice. Approximately 5000 cards are created and that is it. 500 cards go to the auction winner. The other 4500 cards are held for a year, giving the auction winner a monopoly on the card for that time, and then distributed.

When the year is up I suspect that some of the cards would be distributed at the next LibertyCon convention. I don't think that all 4500 cards would be given away at LibertyCon, but I don't know what methods they will use to distribute the rest.

They have pictures of the cards Brandy and Christopher Robin on the LibertyCon Facebook page, but I don't think it is appropriate for me to paste a link here.

Update: If things are done like I said above, then Brandy and Chris have received their copies of the cards, but the other 4500 will not be made available until roughly June of 2019.

Last edited by berger; 08-29-2018 at 08:16 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #419
sain9510

Thanks, this was very helpful, I am just glad there is a chance I can get them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berger View Post
I'll tell you what I know from having been one of this years LibertyCon charity auction winners.

The winner has their own likeness designed into a Munchkin card of their choice. Approximately 5000 cards are created and that is it. 500 cards go to the auction winner. The other 4500 cards are held for a year, giving the auction winner a monopoly on the card for that time, and then distributed.

When the year is up I suspect that some of the cards would be distributed at the next LibertyCon convention. I don't think that all 4500 cards would be given away at LibertyCon, but I don't know what methods they will use to distribute the rest.

They have pictures of the cards Brandy and Christopher Robin on the LibertyCon Facebook page, but I don't think it is appropriate for me to paste a link here.

Update: If things are done like I said above, then Brandy and Chris have received their copies of the cards, but the other 4500 will not be made available until roughly June of 2019.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:09 AM   #420
serleran

My latest W23 order included a M9 promo card: Curse! Angry Dinos! (Door)
Closed Thread

Tags
promo, promos