Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 02-26-2016, 04:23 AM   #1
rhodri

Default Need help with an NPC sheet change

I posted about this here: http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=70 but I guess that was the wrong place to put it.

Does anyone have an NPCsheet with a truncated weapon list i.e. damage, skill, parry, and ranges/ROF for ranged weapons? Adding DB would be a huge bonus also.

I have been trying to figure it out, but as a non-coder nothing I try makes it work.

Thanks,
Rhodri
rhodri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:09 AM   #2
TorgSmith

Default Re: Need help with an NPC sheet change

I don't. Seeing as you have not received any replies, I will tell you what I use.

I use Excel but the Google Docs spreadsheet would work. I set the columns to the values I want to track and the rows to each mob that needs to be tracked. This is quite efficient and allows you to modify values quite easily during play. I set this up before the game session for the preplanned encounters.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
ericbsmith

Location: Binghamton, NY, USA. Near the river Styx in the 5th Circle.
Default Re: Need help with an NPC sheet change

Your best bet for this is actually the GM Control Sheet. You can right click on any weapon or attack (such as Brawling or Karate skill) and select Enable -> Include on GM Control Sheet. Note that you can select multiple traits on the same character by holding down CTRL + Left Clicking on each or by holding Shift to select whole groups.

Once you've done this for all the NPC's you want to print weapons listings for you can open up all the NPCs and print out a GM Control Sheet for all of them. Note that using the SHeet Profiles options you can create a GM Control Sheet options set that only prints out the Attack/Weapons listings if you desire it for the NPCs.
Kaboom-baya.
ericbsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gca, help needed, npcsheet