Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2022, 05:55 AM   #21
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldo View Post
Successfully created a new account and deleted three fake addresses, but I can't find the 'My Downloads' page (this is IMPORTANT), and definitely not sure if all my orders got inserted correctly (just checked quickly).
Nice site, however.
We are working on having a download section in your account. Right now it lists all the orders (since the last time we ported over). The information is there at least just not quite the way we want just yet. Thanks for the feedback though!
Old 07-08-2022, 04:39 PM   #22
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turhan's Bey Company View Post
A search or sort by title rather than date would be more useful. I may be pretty sure I bought GURPS Haberdashery 2: Beaver Felt, but have no idea when I bought it. A title-centric organization will let me jump to the right spot in the list to find it or just as quickly reveal that I never bought it.

(Now, a date-centric search would probably be more useful when it comes to handling issues with orders, but Warehouse 23 has to function as both an ordering/customer service system and a library, which are not necessarily served by the same kinds of organization).
This. The first thing I noticed when I logged in was "where is the place I look for ALL my books, sorted by title??" Aka: https://www.warehouse23.com/account/downloads -- having to look for things by-date-purchased will make me *scream* when I'm trying to grab something onto my phone or ipad or a different computer... (I have two computers I use semi-frequently, one that I use rarely, and one that I may use in the future. Yes, my Apple ID is full of computers.)

I also miss the functionality of "you already own this" notations! (A button for "you own this; view/download now" on the page itself might help slightly with the "sort by title" issue, but...) Without an indication of prior ownership, I would also be concerned that there will be a lot of "yoinked income" issues where people discover they did purchase something previously and request reimbursement for the duplicate file. (Which will also become a Customer Support issue.)

I have not tried to double-purchase something yet to see if the code will stop me, because I'm a little short on funds right now -- but from a customer experience standpoint, that's not a great place to find out that you already own something.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:43 PM   #23
Christopher R. Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Villarreal View Post
We are working on having a download section in your account. Right now it lists all the orders (since the last time we ported over). The information is there at least just not quite the way we want just yet. Thanks for the feedback though!
This is going to be vital for me so I'm glad to see it's in the works.

One thing that would be nice for authors is the ability to see the number of sales our projects have made. This lets us course correct for more popular stuff and avoid the least sold things we've done. I assume a royalties page/author page will show up eventually?

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Old 07-08-2022, 09:38 PM   #24
Refplace

Under Product Type please add Bestiaries or something. We must stamp out the meme that GURPS has no Adventures or Bestiaries - Stamp with fire and extreme prejudice!!!

Seriously its good to have Adventurers listed. I read its not all ported over so expect the rest of the Powered by GURPS to make it to that category.
The search function seems fine, I tried by author and a few keywords.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Old 07-08-2022, 10:15 PM   #25
fwcain
Evil Game Master For Hire

I need to be able to search my library in its entirety, listed by title (and publisher, if possible), displaying at least 30 to 40 titles per page/screen. (I have over 200 files in my library on W23.)

Showing my library only as a breakdown by "order history" will be VERY inconvenient for me, given the vast number of titles in my collection. If I need to download a new copy of one of my documents, asking me to remember WHEN I got that item is not going to help me, especially if I am in a hurry.

Thank you.
Franklin
Old 07-09-2022, 10:02 PM   #26
Farmer

Quote:
So a contact us option right there on the account creation page? Makes sense, I'll see what we can do
Yep, exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for considering it!
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Old 08-17-2022, 09:40 AM   #27
ThePope

I tried using the discount code, but it would not work. These are the items I tried to purchase:
Car Wars Miniatures Set 2
Car Wars Miniatures Set 4
Munchkin Coasters
Steve Jackson Games Coasters

The error message I received says:
MUNCHKINTEN discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart

I was actually going to purchase these items very soon, and was motivated to try your new shopify cart and get the discount. Let me know why it isn't working.

Thanks!

Sean
+<|:-)
Old 08-17-2022, 09:59 AM   #28
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePope View Post
I tried using the discount code, but it would not work. These are the items I tried to purchase:
Car Wars Miniatures Set 2
Car Wars Miniatures Set 4
Munchkin Coasters
Steve Jackson Games Coasters

The error message I received says:
MUNCHKINTEN discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart

I was actually going to purchase these items very soon, and was motivated to try your new shopify cart and get the discount. Let me know why it isn't working.

Thanks!

Sean
+<|:-)
Looks like it doesn't qualify due not having enough Munchkin items in your cart "checkout to receive a 10% discount on Munchkin orders of $20 or more"

Does that make sense?
Old 08-17-2022, 10:37 AM   #29
ThePope

Quote:
Looks like it doesn't qualify due not having enough Munchkin items in your cart "checkout to receive a 10% discount on Munchkin orders of $20 or more"

Does that make sense?
Whoops! Yes, it makes sense, and the site looks good.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:39 AM   #30
JWelker

Did not recieve MUNCHKINTEN discount. Error Message stated the products did not qualify. I suspect that H.G. Wells' Gaming Books Bundle was the offending product. Nowhere on https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...g-books-bundle does it state this is not a physical product.
Closed Thread