Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
Tyneras

Default Forgotten Realms War Campaign

My tiny circle of gaming friends has gotten smaller due to people following jobs to other states, and our old game has been shelved for now because it saps the fun to have 25% of the party not there for more than one night.

So I we have decided it sounds like an interesting idea to break out GURPS Mass Combat and watch Faerun become engulfed in apocalyptic war. We intend this game to be more like Risk than a normal game, with some more regular one-shot adventures for interesting scenarios as they crop up.

What I would like some help with is getting good troop strength values and the related war making capability of the city-states of Faerun. I can do a decent job converting individuals into GURPS, but Mass Combat is something I am only just now dipping my toe into. I can make a Beholder, or a Drow warrior, or whatever in GURPS stats, but how do I make that a TS score?

I will be getting my FR 3.5 books out of the storage unit this weekend, so any help will be much appreciated. =)

Tags
mass combat