Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 08-22-2018, 07:51 PM   #21
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week (#0): Introduction

Though I haven't abandoned this thread series, I thought I should share that I am facing some health issues right now. I had fallen behind long before said health issues were apparent, so I still need to schedule out my week better so as to leave time to complete at least one of these threads.

My apologies. I am so grateful that johndallman has done such a great job with the original [Basic] Skill of the Week and the follow-up [Basic] Disadvantage of the Week series, showing me that it can be done!
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:54 PM   #22
Refplace

Good luck and take care of yourself
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:09 PM   #23
johndallman
Night Watchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Good luck and take care of yourself
Hear, hear.
johndallman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 01:19 PM   #24
Otaku

With deep regret, I must announce that my over two-year hiatus from this project has not resulted in a viable approach to it. Thankfully, johndallman had agreed to take over for me, after he is finished with the Disadvantage of the Week series.

To those who read the threads, participated in the discussions, or offered their support in this endeavor, I thank you, and beg pardon for keeping you waiting this long for me to finally accept defeat. At least the conversation can resume in a short while, and under someone who actually knows what they are doing. ^^'
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advantage, advantage of the week, basic set, introduction