Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
David Johansen

Default What Do You Want In A Dungeon?

So, supposing I was going to write a free adventure and put it out there for free, what level of depth would be of interest? I guess I'm asking if people would be more interested in vingettees, places of interest, or something in a more full narrative adventure format?

I've got a map and some notes for a bit of a setting, I'd have done more if the DF campaign had stuck. I need to be a bit more prepared but it might be coming back so I'm doing some adventure writing type work anyhow.

I'm also looking at putting together some geomorphic tiles, they'll probably be square cut, cutting out hexes to interlock is a pain, though I'm thinking 1/8" craft foam as a backing would make it easier though not cheaper.

I had one player make his character the king of a major nation with an elite guard ally group. Now to some that would be a problem, but I just figure it means I have to turn his castle into the dungeon. Good luck fighting your way out of there man. :D

So, I'm leaning to a castle as the dungeon adventure.
David Johansen is offline   Reply With Quote