Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 06-09-2018, 06:50 PM   #171
ColBosch

Default Re: Strategic & Tactical Objectives Counter Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf90 View Post
I'd like to pursue an Ogrezine II. Knockman has provided a wonderful toolbox for everyone . . . If I have the material, it's easier to create. Just sayin'!
At this point, I think I have enough ideas to fill an issue of Ogrezine myself. :D
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:44 PM   #172
Knockman

OK folks, here's an update perhaps some of you might be interested in.

As we've been emptying boxes of S&TO countersheets to fulfil recent orders (and thanks to all who've joined in with the latest 'Surge'!), we've found a few of the packaged sheets have suffered CCS - the dreaded Crinkled Corner Syndrome.

Unfortunate but not unexpected - you always lose some stock in damages. Its generally where a countersheet has slipped during loading of the carton just enough so that a corner then gets bent out of shape as others get stacked on top. But it means that with our own QC (Quality Control) we can't and won't ship that countersheet out to a customer.

So, what to do. It's not like the whole sheet is written off, and in some cases it's the same corner (would you believe, the 'Pentagonal' single hex counter!)

Well, we plan to punch out all the counters of the affected sheets, and then we're going to offer up ziplock bags of multiple copies of certain counters.
  • Want some more Railyards and Railway Stations?
  • Need a load of geodesic domes because your troops live in a rain-forest zone?
  • Want some more Port facilities and Sea Bases?
  • Need more POL stores and Power Stations?
  • Want a bag with 6 'Archangel' GEV-MCPs along with 6 'Rabbit' Hovertrucks?
  • Just want some extra Rad/Bio Hazard markers?

Hopefully you get the kind of ideas we've come up with. And we'll be pretty flexible about the proposed pricing, and it may be (not sure yet) that because we can post these out in a jiffy bag instead of a card-backed large envelope, postage might be cheaper too. We will check up on that later.

Anyway, let me know what you think, and ask away any questions too.

E-mail Contact: tiffingames@gmail.com

BGG Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...ponsored-count

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Knockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:24 PM   #173
Tim Kauffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf90 View Post
(Emphasis mine)

I'd like to pursue an Ogrezine II.

D.
We're going to need a bigger zine...
Old 06-21-2018, 07:03 PM   #174
GranitePenguin
Ogre Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockman View Post
So, what to do. It's not like the whole sheet is written off, and in some cases it's the same corner (would you believe, the 'Pentagonal' single hex counter!)
Obviously, you don't have clearance for that. :-)
Old 06-22-2018, 01:39 AM   #175
sqw

I have a free scenario book for anyone who wants here:

www.aqsgames.com

Multiple scenarios each using different parts of the STOC sheet.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:16 AM   #176
Misplaced Buckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Kauffman View Post
We're going to need a bigger zine...
Or perhaps consider a bi annual publication. Growing pains.... Hey we might even get as big as the World at War series...lol
Misplaced Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 04:41 PM   #177
Knockman

Many thanks for the interest shown so far for specific counters.

Still collating the responses on a spreadsheet to make it easier to pick-&-pack, so if anyone else needs geodesic domes, missile silos, POLs, Power Stations, etc, etc., just drop me a message or a reply here.

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:57 PM   #178
Knockman

Update on the offer for specific counters: messages sent out to those who provided a wants list of certain S&TO counters, and hoping to have these in the Royal Mail and on their way this week.

Many thanks to those folks who showed an interest, and more counters are still available. Some interesting choices made too.

Old 10-06-2018, 01:28 AM   #179
Knockman

Quick update: we still have lots of spare counters, punched out from countersheets that had slight damage in the storage cartons.

If you're after something extra for scenario design, or just to hand out to players as a memento even, we can probably supply you with a few ideas. And, because these are punched counters, they are easier to pack & post.

Happy to discuss, so do get in touch.

Old 05-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #180
Knockman

Been way too long since I last posted up anything on this thread. My apologies for that.

Great to have a sudden flurry of sales and enquiries - someone out there must have done something to prompt the new interest? But it is much appreciated, especially as I've been sitting in amidst the lockdown looking after other interests. A nice distraction back to Ogre.

The sad news is that postage/shipping rates look set to go up soon, and I don't think this time I can absorb this one. In truth they have gone up - at the UK end - for sending these latest orders to USA and elsewhere around the globe. I'll look at where we stand and make a decision soon on that, with a new pricing list. You're welcome to get in touch to ask and discuss of course - please see the details below in the signature line.

Meantime, I do hope you are all keeping safe and well in these strange times.