Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2019, 08:53 PM   #11
deatone
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: Factions in the ODE

As an aside. Are there other ARF (pink counters) in any sets or is it just a GeV force?
deatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:24 PM   #12
TheAmishStig
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Lancaster, PA
Default Re: Factions in the ODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by deatone View Post
As an aside. Are there other ARF (pink counters) in any sets or is it just a GeV force?
ARF just got a huge shot in the arm thanks to Battlefields; they're getting an entire sheet of conventional units.
__________________
Andy Mull
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:43 PM   #13
sparky00
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Parma, OH
Default Re: Factions in the ODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
ARF just got a huge shot in the arm thanks to Battlefields; they're getting an entire sheet of conventional units.
AND a Mk. IV! Don't forget the Ogre.

and an Admin. Bldg.
sparky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:35 PM   #14
TheAmishStig
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Lancaster, PA
Default Re: Factions in the ODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky00 View Post
AND a Mk. IV! Don't forget the Ogre.

and an Admin. Bldg.
Though now that they have A Mk.IV, it makes me wonder. Is the Ogre pink because it joined the ARF, or are the ARF pink because nobody wanted to tell the Ogre 'no'?
__________________
Andy Mull
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:17 PM   #15
wolf90
Ogre Line Editor
 
wolf90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: Factions in the ODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
Though now that they have A Mk.IV, it makes me wonder. Is the Ogre pink because it joined the ARF, or are the ARF pink because nobody wanted to tell the Ogre 'no'?
A great question, no? There's a story there (the background behind an ARF Ogre) that I will tell at some point. Perhaps a future Ogrezine!

D.
__________________
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.