Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 07-14-2013, 02:38 AM   #1
Jackx

Default Agreement for help

Just some questions regarding agreement in helping :

Scenario: Lets say I am fighting a monster who is level 12 and has 3 treasures, I asked for help from another player in the agreement that I would give him two treasures for killing the monster. After that, one of the players used -5 baby to the monster making it produce -1 less treasure.

Q: Do I have to honor our agreement and give 2 treasures to the helper resulting to me not having any or do we can reach another form of agreement like split the treasures evenly?
Jackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:52 AM   #2
Bampop

Default Re: Agreement for help

Any agreement for a set number of treasures is binding. You can attempt to re-negotiate, but he is under no obligation to do so. You will get a lot of advice here telling you to always negotiate for a percentage of the treasure. For instance, "I'll help for half the treasures rounded down." I, personally am terrible at remembering to follow this advice.
MiB #3282, Palm Bay, FL
Munchkin, Zombie/Cthulhu Dice, Burn in Hell!, Revolution!, Castellan, Chez Geek, OGRE DE, Chupacabra, Nanuk
mib3282@gmail.com
Bampop is offline   Reply With Quote