Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2018, 01:42 PM   #21
zot
 
Join Date: May 2018
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terquem View Post
I have repeatedly tweeted about a Stretch Goal, the "life sized 7-hex dragon counter"

I hope no one takes this seriously...
Why? Wizards had a life-sized beholder...
zot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:22 AM   #22
Terquem
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Idaho Falls
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Last night my wife asked me, "why are you up late tweeting about that Kickstarter? All you are doing is putting more money in their pockets."

And I answered, "Yes, and if there is more money in their pockets they will put more stuff in my box. MORE STUFF IN THE BOX!"

Then she made me sleep on the couch.
Terquem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:26 PM   #23
zot
 
Join Date: May 2018
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terquem View Post
Last night my wife asked me, "why are you up late tweeting about that Kickstarter? All you are doing is putting more money in their pockets."

And I answered, "Yes, and if there is more money in their pockets they will put more stuff in my box. MORE STUFF IN THE BOX!"

Then she made me sleep on the couch.
I told your story to my wife. She agrees with your wife. Now what do I do?
zot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:35 PM   #24
Chris Rice
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: London Uk, but originally from Scotland
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zot View Post
I told your story to my wife. She agrees with your wife. Now what do I do?
Divorce is the only logical conclusion. ;)
Chris Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:30 PM   #25
ak_aramis
 
ak_aramis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Alsea, OR
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

I posted a bit about it over on the COTI boards. It's interesting how overlapped the two fanbases are...
ak_aramis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:31 PM   #26
Terquem
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Idaho Falls
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak_aramis View Post
I posted a bit about it over on the COTI boards. It's interesting how overlapped the two fanbases are...
I thought that name looked familiar
Terquem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #27
ak_aramis
 
ak_aramis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Alsea, OR
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terquem View Post
I thought that name looked familiar
I throw the AK_ on when someone else has take aramis.
ak_aramis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:41 PM   #28
Ronald
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zot View Post
I told your story to my wife. She agrees with your wife. Now what do I do?
Gaming-couch Kickstarter!
Ronald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:30 PM   #29
Oneiros
 
Oneiros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Don't forget about other gaming forums.

I just bumped the KS announcement on ENWorld. If other people comment over the course of the campaign, it will keep the thread toward the top of the page.

Of course, RPG.Net just had the AMA. But I'm sure there's other threads there that could use some attention, too.
Oneiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #30
The Wyzard
 
The Wyzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Default Re: Promoting #TheFantasyTrip on Social media (TWITTER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneiros View Post
Don't forget about other gaming forums.

I just bumped the KS announcement on ENWorld. If other people comment over the course of the campaign, it will keep the thread toward the top of the page.

Of course, RPG.Net just had the AMA. But I'm sure there's other threads there that could use some attention, too.
There are presently two. Both should be on the front page of TRO.

Actually, I may need to edit [Kickstarter Launched] Into the title of the one about SJGames having the rights back.
The Wyzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.