Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 07-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #31
ErhnamDJ

Default Re: ZOMB!eS Apocalypse [IC]

[OOC: Can I come in now?]

Maria tries to roll over onto her side, but the IV catches. "Urrrrr...."

She drops her hand off the edge of the bed. "Rusty, come here, boy." She swings the hand, trying to pet him, but he's not there. "Rusty..."
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #32
gurpsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
[OOC: Can I come in now?]

Maria tries to roll over onto her side, but the IV catches. "Urrrrr...."

She drops her hand off the edge of the bed. "Rusty, come here, boy." She swings the hand, trying to pet him, but he's not there. "Rusty..."
Maria finds herself in a dark hospital room attached to an IV with an empty IV bag hanging from an IV pole beside her bed. She is naked except for her hospital gown. The motorcycle mamma that almost hit her is sleeping in the bed across the room from her. Rusty is nowhere in sight.

[She can make a Hearing roll to see if she hears any of the screaming from Trent and Mick.]

[Trent and Mick can try to make Hearing rolls to see if they hear Maria also, but since she did not scream it will be at -4 to hear her calling for Rusty, or -2 to hear the IV pole clank and her "Urrrr...".]

Last edited by gurpsguy; 07-26-2011 at 03:32 PM.
gurpsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #33
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpsguy View Post
[She can make a Hearing roll to see if she hears any of the screaming from Trent and Mick.]
Per, 15 (3d6=11)
Old 07-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #34
gurpsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
[OOC: Oops, my bad. I miss read your roll.]

Maria hears two different guys screaming from two different rooms. One sounds like he is screaming for a nurse and sounds like there is an old man dying in his room. The other just sounds like he is bitching...

Last edited by gurpsguy; 07-26-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #35
Grey_Fox

Vincent wakes up and gathers his surroundings, realizing that he is in a hospital and that the lights are out he figures something must be very wrong. He gets up, removes the IV from his arm, takes the wrist band of, and begins searching for his clothes, and his badge. Once dressed he is going to go and look for the lock box to find his gun (OOC: his gun would most likely be back at the prescient by now, but he doesn't know its been a week yet)
Grey_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #36
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpsguy View Post
Maria doesn't hear anything except the woman across the room from her sleeping, not quite snoring but definitely breathing deeply...
She gets up and pulls the needle out of her arm, then looks around for her purse.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:53 PM   #37
Grey_Fox

Perception Roll to see whats going on failed
Grey_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #38
Skullcrusher

Trent hears someone come in. Says while still looking for his stuff,"'Bout time someone came! What the hell is going on here? Why are the lights off? Damn DTE!" He starts to put on his shorts. He fishes throuhg his pocket and finds one of his power bars,"Thank God! I'm starved!" He really isn't listening to what Mick says.

Hearing roll (3d6=11) hears Maria

OOC: I figure he would be from the Clawson area (14 mile and Crooks). Say his friends gun shop is on 13 mile and Stevenson Hwy.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer

Last edited by Skullcrusher; 07-27-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #39
gurpsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Fox View Post
Vincent wakes up and gathers his surroundings, realizing that he is in a hospital and that the lights are out he figures something must be very wrong. He gets up, removes the IV from his arm, takes the wrist band of, and begins searching for his clothes, and his badge. Once dressed he is going to go and look for the lock box to find his gun (OOC: his gun would most likely be back at the prescient by now, but he doesn't know its been a week yet)
Vince pulls out his IV, fumbles around in the dark to find the closet and puts on his clothes.

[OOC: Vince should make a Vision roll -8 for darkness, and a Hearing roll to hear any of the others screaming or making noise.]
Old 07-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #40
sheldrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Brad hears someone come in. Says while still looking for his stuff,"'Bout time someone came! What the hell is going on here? Why are the lights off? Damn DTE!" He starts to put on his shorts. He fishes throuhg his pocket and finds one of his power bars,"Thank God! I'm starved!" He really isn't listening to what Mick says.

Hearing roll (3d6=11) hears Maria

OOC: I figure he would be from the Clawson area (14 mile and Crooks). Say his friends gun shop is on 13 mile and Stevenson Hwy.
Mick has never been a fan of being ignored. He speaks up in a louder voice (likely heard by most nearby), one that is quite slow (like speaking to a child), "Listen. Carefully. Have you seen a nurse. Some old guy is dying in my room."
sheldrine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4th edition, apocalypse, gurps, zombie, zombies