Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #31
Harry O'Gane

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Elmaeth cries a bit in himself. He simply cannot believe the recent series of events that occured. He died, he died, and he got to heaven, then, apparently to Hell. Naked. Why? No clue. He panicks, turns around and sees the elf. At first glance, he checks her out, but then he realizes that A) He is most likely in Hell, B) She just might be an undead creature.

He runs to the pile Hafling carried, hoping he'll find something useful to wear. While he's at it, he panickly checks the chained angels, after which he turns back to the elf that moved on the cart, and with a lot of panic he keeps searching the pile, thinking:

"Could it be any worse than this?"
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #32
Harry O'Gane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZmbeHntr View Post
Erion calls out, "A little help here? I seem to be stuck!" He tries waving his arms around to see if he can attract some attention.
In all this ruckus, the voice stuns him for a brief moment.

"Who's there?! Are you a demon? An undead? A spirit? SPEAK!"

Panic. Panic. Panic. He stands up and goes to help. After all, he might die here anyway, but then again, he died a minute ago. Nothing to lose, it seems. He runs back to the cart and helps.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #33
ErhnamDJ

Elmaeth's mother appears in a picture frame floating in the air. "What in the worlds happen--" but she cuts off when she sees the naked shadow elf. "Don't let me disturb you," she says. "You know how we've always wanted grandchildren." She waves at Scurra. "I love your eyes!" Mrs. Remulon says. "How do you get them to pop out like that? Oh, nevermind. You two kids," she waves her fingers, "you... you know." She blushes a bright red, then the picture frame disappears.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #34
Harry O'Gane

He squints his eyes, saying to himself: "Goodness gracious..."

He then proceeds with helping out the two other people who seem to be alive on the corpse wagon. He is a bit astonished by the woman, and tries not to look at her intimate parts.

"No time to talk, grab whatever useful you can here and let's get the Hell out."

He runs back to the pile and checks the shackled angels.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #35
Epic Kobold

It took Scurra a few moments to get her bearings, her head swam as she pulled herself together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
Scurra feels something underneath her grabbing at her. She feels the sun on her body and realizes she is naked. Then she looks up and realizes there is no sun at all. It's just hot everywhere.
She keeps her eyes closed and curls up trying to get comfortable despite the form moving underneath her.
“Not now, ten more minuets, it must have been an amazing party last night.”

Quote:
Erion calls out, "A little help here? I seem to be stuck!" He tries waving his arms around to see if he can attract some attention.
“Okay, fine...pushy” Scurra kipped up and streched, glanced around the landscape and muttered to herself “Still, not the worst inn I've woken up in.” Than she shouted to the double Halfling (wouldn't that just be a “Ling”) “Who do I talk to about my continental breakfast?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
He squints his eyes, saying to himself: "Goodness gracious..."

He then proceeds with helping out the two other people who seem to be alive on the corpse wagon. He is a bit astonished by the woman, and tries not to look at her intimate parts.
“Not for nothing, but you're tracking dirt all over this big pile of corpses...hey wait... this isn't an Inn at all, is it?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
"No time to talk, grab whatever useful you can here and let's get the Hell out."

He runs back to the pile and checks the shackled angels.
“Why are all the men in hell so uptight? You'd think we were still in the world of the living or something.”

She made her way over to the Ling to see if he had any of her gear.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #36
ZmbeHntr

Finally free of the corpse wagon, Erion looks around. "So this is Hell, huh?"

He sees the shackled angels and says out loud, "Free the captured servants of life... I guess they qualify."

He goes over with the others to look for his gear. "Anyone want to help me free the angels?"
ZmbeHntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:47 AM   #37
Epic Kobold

Quote:
"Anyone want to help me free the angels?"
"Is that what the kids are calling it these days? You seem nice and I know we just woke up naked together and all but I..."

Her gaze meets the shackled celestial beings

"Oh, heh, yea, could be fun."
Old 08-27-2012, 04:18 AM   #38
Harry O'Gane

Once he's got all of his gear, checks that everything is here, he starts assessing the situation:

"I believe all of us ended up here through some kind of contract or an unhappy circumstance. Personally, I'm here because of beraucratic mistake, which led the celestial leaders into thinking I'm dead, while it was not the fact. I ended up here, and as it seems, I'm looking for the same thing as you two are. The best course of action, therefore, would be to organize ourselves and do as we were all told."

He stands straight, although still gives out as he's a bit panicking. The truth is, he's had enough of everything, and can hardly believe that his parents are STILL watching over him.

(OOC: I take it we all have our gear now, yes?)
Old 08-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #39
ErhnamDJ

The halfling is still screaming. You notice that all of your things aren't in the small pile he dropped. "No!" he yells at you when you move toward the pile. "Form a line! Then you tell me what was yours and I'll get it for you."
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #40
Harry O'Gane

"Alright, damn it!"

Elmaeth seems upset, and he's clearly not happy about the decision of going to Hell.

He is strongly built, athletic, one might say. He has a dark green hair, cut short, accompanied by a little bit of facial hair. Although he resembles a human, elven features give away that he is in fact a half-breed.

"Listen, fella', I have no time to lose, it appears I'm here with a very specific reason. Would you be so kind and show me where you keep the stuff, and I'll tell ya what's mine? I take it that's how it functions here. I'll even pay you for your trouble, if a particular item I had on me in the moment I... well, died... is still present here."

Tags
welcome to hell