Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > Daily Illuminator

Old 06-21-2020, 08:33 AM   #51
Evilboy

Default Re: June 19, 2020: Monica Stephens

My sincere condolences to Steve and the rest of SJG.

I've been a stakeholder of SJG since the 80's, and read the credits in my games enough to know Monica's importance at all levels, especially with the attention to detail and quality SDJG is known for. Eventually, I inferred her relationship to Steve as well. She was known by me enough that when I saw the black banner notice pop up over at RPG.net I gasped out loud... I knew immediately the loss the community had suffered.

I don't manage to visit here everyday, and post on the forums less, but I had to come over to say something. And that is this: I am truly, truly sorry for your loss, for it being early, during this already trying time, for everything. And I am especially sending thoughts and hopes to Steve for strength and serenity.
Evilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:07 PM   #52
Rathbone

My condolences
Old 06-23-2020, 07:53 AM   #53
Oracle

My condolences to Steve especially and to everyone at SJG for the loss of their close companion and friend.
Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote