Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 02-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
stienf9

Default MQ - Cleric D10 Ability

Cleric D10: Ability

Moderator's edit: Please don't quote card text on the forums.

We have always played this way in our house, that the interpretation of the MQ Cleric D10 ability was that you could always roll when ever a curse is tossed, on you or others, but you could only roll on an existing turn once per a players (meaning any players) turn.

However I stated that to prevent mean stuff, I was going to roll my cleric ability to cancel any curse played.

One of my friends didn't like that. Later I canceled a curse, successfully, that was thrown on me. After that I successfully cancelled a curse thrown on another player right after the curse was thrown on me.

My friend then re-read the Cleric card and told me that wasn't allowed. However that is how he taught us to play the game.

Last edited by MunchkinMan; 02-06-2012 at 06:12 PM.
stienf9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: MQ - Cleric D10 Ability

Well, unless the Curse that was played on you was from one player's turn, and the second Curse was played on another player's turn, then your friend is correct. You may only attempt to cancel or remove one Curse during any player's turn. In other words, if during one player's turn, 3 Curses were thrown at whomever, a Cleric can only cancel one.
MiB #1029

Last edited by MunchkinMan; 02-06-2012 at 06:10 PM.
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote