Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 10-30-2017, 02:39 AM   #881
Mailanka

Default Re: Mailanka's Musings -- GURPS Content Post

Hello GURPS Fans; on my blog today, I do a retrospective on the first session for the Psi-Wars Game: Tinker Titan Rebel Spy.

I also have a State of the Patreon, wherein I discuss my plans for the coming month.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:21 AM   #882
Mailanka

Hello GURPS Fans. Today, I continue my Divine Masks philosophy, for my GURPS Psi-Wars setting, by taking a look at their beliefs.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:39 AM   #883
Mailanka

Part 4 of the Divine Masks, the third of my five philosophies for my Psi-Wars setting, covers unique ceremonies, including their sacrifices, idols and unique language
Old 11-07-2017, 11:38 PM   #884
Mailanka

In the Cults of the Divine Mask, I look at the general organization of the faiths of the Ranathim in my GURPS Psi-Wars setting.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:47 AM   #885
Mailanka

Domen Sefelina, the Cult of the Beautiful Fool, is the first of three Divine Mask Communion Cults for Psi-Wars, my GURPS Space Opera setting.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:11 AM   #886
Mailanka

Hey there, GURPS Faithful, I've been sick, but my blog keeps posting. I've been continuing my psionic cults for my Psi-Wars setting, including:

The Cult of the Rebellious Beast and the Knights of Rage

The Cult of the Bound Princess and the Sin Eaters

And for my Patrons, a poll on the Cult of Death

thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy!
Old 11-28-2017, 12:12 AM   #887
Mailanka

I've been sick, but my blog keeps postin'! This week I'm wrapping up the Divine Masks, an alien religion and philosophy for Psi-Wars.

Last week, I posted "Navare," a form of witchcraft with a focus on amulets and channeling a variety of gods.

I also posted "Zathare," a form of psionic sorcery with a focus on tapping all the various cult imagery of the Divine Masks to empower your psychic powers
Old 11-29-2017, 01:08 AM   #888
Mailanka

Hello GURPS Faithful, thanks for your patience. Today, I have the last "Zathare" style for the Divine Mask: the Dead Art, or "Necro-Crafting."

This one features Christopher R. Rice's Necrokinesis merged with GURPS Powers: the Weird Ontogenetics, with one new Necrokinetic Ability: Necrocrafting. Enjoy!
Old 11-30-2017, 02:37 AM   #889
Mailanka

Today, I have the last post for the Divine Masks. In Necro-Tech, I follow up yesterday's post on the Dead Art, which dealt with psionically shaping dead or "synthetic" flesh. Today, I look at the results of their labors, which functions as a spooky form of alternate bio-tech.
Old 12-02-2017, 05:35 AM   #890
Mailanka

Hello GURPS Faithful, for those of you following Psi-Wars, my GURPS Space Opera setting, I have a State of the Patreon detailing what I'll be releasing next month, including a new patreon special: Anti-Psi Revisited: Negative-Psi.

Tags
blog, blogs, determined attack, telegraphic attack