Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 06-06-2018, 02:05 PM   #1
JimmyPlenty

Default OGRE Designers edition

Hey, if anyone wants to grab a designers edition, I would be glad to pay $25 for the light blue counter sheets shipped. This makes the designer's edition only $45 for you! (I am sure shipping is a bit of cash of course)

My name is James Eisert on Facebook on the thread.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/820434271465002/
JimmyPlenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #2
ColBosch

Default Re: OGRE Designers edition

Huh? The Designer's Edition usually goes for $100+ shipped. You've linked to a Facebook group, but nobody can see the posts on that group if they're not already a member, so if there's some bargain on there we can't see it. There are no "light blue" counter sheets in ODE. Do you mean the standard Paneuro forces? $25 for half the counters in the box does not seem like a good deal to me.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 02:23 PM   #3
JimmyPlenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
Huh? The Designer's Edition usually goes for $100+ shipped. You've linked to a Facebook group, but nobody can see the posts on that group if they're not already a member, so if there's some bargain on there we can't see it. There are no "light blue" counter sheets in ODE. Do you mean the standard Paneuro forces? $25 for half the counters in the box does not seem like a good deal to me.
It's going for $70 shipped right now at the group. Sorry, I did not think of that it would not show up. The group is "Board Games, RPGs, Miniatures Buy Sell Trade". Join that one.

I've never seen the light blue ones in the sponsored sheets, so I assumed it came with the designer's edition in general. From what I understand, they are the Mercs. But they are only two counter sheets. Not half them at all.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:55 PM   #4
TheAmishStig

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyPlenty View Post
It's going for $70 shipped right now at the group. Sorry, I did not think of that it would not show up. The group is "Board Games, RPGs, Miniatures Buy Sell Trade". Join that one.

I've never seen the light blue ones in the sponsored sheets, so I assumed it came with the designer's edition in general. From what I understand, they are the Mercs. But they are only two counter sheets. Not half them at all.
If it's the mercs, then that's the Black Rose Battalion. Threw me for a minute there, the guy taking the picture should adjust his camera...in-person, the sheets are kind of a minty green color, but I know which ones you're talking about now.

If all you want is those sheets, might be able to find a forum member or three who bought an extra set for the sake of buying extra sets and has some to spare, save all the rigamarole of convincing someone to buy a complete copy so they can part it out for you.

Last I knew Misplaced Buckeye had a set, but I dunno if he'll part with them for $25 combined...it's 4 sheets, and places like Ebay they go for $15 a pop. At the price the guy on FB is asking, snag the whole ODE for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 06:59 PM   #5
wolf90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
At the price the guy on FB is asking, snag the whole ODE for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
This.

I couldn't agree more!

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:54 PM   #6
JimmyPlenty

You guys were right. Wasn't too disappointed. It had everything.

Of course, I got a little unlucky and the one of the sheets I was looking for was misprinted and only half of the main ogre mapboard came with it. But all in all, I got 3 of the 4 counter sheets and have a good amount of forces I was looking for.

Now I have a ton of all forces and four extra mapboards. This is going to be epic as all get out!
Old 06-21-2018, 07:46 AM   #7
dwalend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyPlenty View Post
Of course, I got a little unlucky and the one of the sheets I was looking for was misprinted and only half of the main ogre mapboard came with it. But all in all, I got 3 of the 4 counter sheets and have a good amount of forces I was looking for.
Check in with SJGames customer service about that misprinted counter sheet. They'll likely replace it if they have any left.

SJGames customer service is amazing - they replaced a GURPS book that had the pages bound out-of-order - I'd bought it off ebay. (I'm not sure they'll replace the missing map unless it was new, sealed in the box, and they have some in stock.)
dwalend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:24 PM   #8
JimmyPlenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalend View Post
Check in with SJGames customer service about that misprinted counter sheet. They'll likely replace it if they have any left.

SJGames customer service is amazing - they replaced a GURPS book that had the pages bound out-of-order - I'd bought it off ebay. (I'm not sure they'll replace the missing map unless it was new, sealed in the box, and they have some in stock.)

Did so, they are looking into it!