Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 11-28-2011, 07:47 AM   #681
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"That's a little weird," Corat says on the phone, but almost to himself. "A chance to do something both dangerous and useful, and he's taking a powder? Is he okay, as far as you could tell?
"The whole thing with his uncle shook him and he needed to take care of some family stuff. I told him to do what he needed to do because we'll need him alert."

Quote:
"As far as the apprentice goes, I think the plan right now is to keep him close, though how long we can keep that up is a mystery to me."
"Well...be careful. Too much at risk right now. Please tell me he doesn't know you guys are going to a tether."
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:09 AM   #682
Puck

Quote:
"I don't know. How much time can you take off and still have a pawn shop? A couple more days?"
Mitch smiles "I have a Solider looking after it, so I should be good for a bit if I'm able to check in fairly recently. Shall we be on our way to San Francisco and get down to the business of dealing with these jars and tracking down the escaped...thing."
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #683
RadLilim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
"Well, I might know some ... uh, folks ... who'd be willing to mark it up as a Red Cross van of some kind," Kane offers. "Hell, they'll make it look like the Mystery Machine if you want."[/I]
"Thanks, but I think it'll be fine," Ash replies. "I do need it to be an ambulance when I get back into town. I'll figure out an excuse."

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #684
ladyarcana55

She climbs into the back

"Glen, the theater at Hilltop Plaza,next to Chinatown. Let's get going"

She looks down at herself

"And I still can't believe I am going in drag...<sigh>"
Old 11-29-2011, 08:51 PM   #685
alexondria

Zahirah would move to ride with Ash so she doesn't have to dig herself in any deeper by going celestial in front of the apprentice. "You could say that you were taking a very important patient to another city. I happens from time to time right? and well he might be dead, but I think he still might classify as a pretty important patient right now."
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #686
Dalillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
She climbs into the back

"Glen, the theater at Hilltop Plaza,next to Chinatown. Let's get going"

She looks down at herself

"And I still can't believe I am going in drag...<sigh>"
"You look lovely, though." Glen heads towards Chinatown.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:17 AM   #687
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlillama View Post
"You look lovely, though." Glen heads towards Chinatown.
"Let's just hope no one from work sees me"
Old 11-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #688
Dalillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"Let's just hope no one from work sees me"
"Oh? You have a reputation to maintain? I noticed the tattoos earlier, they're very well done, but I shouldn't think a mere change of dress would hurt your persona too much?" Glen glances at Bruce, then turns back to Sunae. "Speaking of tattoos, do you suppose that your artist would be willing to work on him? I need something a bit longer term than that ribbon if I'm to keep him."
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #689
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"Oh? You have a reputation to maintain?
"No, I was supposed to work tonight but I got someone else to sub for me. Im worried that if the owners see me they'll think I was ditching out or whatever. Or worse, they may think I am trying to find another job. I can't afford that right now."

Quote:
"I noticed the tattoos earlier, they're very well done, but I shouldn't think a mere change of dress would hurt your persona too much?" Glen glances at Bruce, then turns back to Sunae. "Speaking of tattoos, do you suppose that your artist would be willing to work on him? I need something a bit longer term than that ribbon if I'm to keep him."
"These were done by my family. They are very traditional and use traditional methods. No needle guns for them. It would take a very long time and they are, literally, an ocean away so it would not be practical."
Old 12-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #690
tHEhERETIC

Sunae and Glen (and Bruce) would arrive at the Hilltop before any of the others--Corat being occupied defending the ice cream truck, and Ash and Zahirah and DeShawn (if I'm reading right) either driving up the coast to San Francisco or just up the freeway to the NoHo dream tether movie studio.

The Hilltop Cinema bears a sign saying it is closed on Mondays. The posters on the outside are for art house films and the occasional live production, purely small-scale stuff. Knocking on the front doors will get you absolutely nowhere, but go around the back and knock on some exit doors, and one of them will crack open.

The voice of a waifish young woman addresses you. "The theater's closed today, so you're not here to watch a movie, am I right?"
-------------------------------
Corat is in his element, reminding L.A. that he's not just a harmless guy passing through once in awhile. Still, he's not crazy, and when the rave distraction starts to wear off he shoots less and directs more.

If you attempt to go back to Kingman's you'll find police there, investigating a disappearance.

Tags
in nomine