Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 07-28-2018, 08:34 AM   #1
GlennDoren

Default My time in the (very small) spotlight, and there's a typo :-| Typo on website...

Nice surprise to see the "Fantasy Gamer: Where We're Going" column on the website! Sadly, either I forgot I wrote a part of it in some strange language (hey, I was 14 at the time, it's possible), or there's an OCR typo...

http://thefantasytrip.game/news/2018...re-were-going/

In my letter to Steve:
"Now that Metagaming is no more, and now that TFT is up for grabs, it would do both you and many TFTers good, . if you could buybyaocku. rI' mT sFurTe that you and your little elves could give Melee and Wizard the attention they need."

That should be:
"Now that Metagaming is no more, and now that TFT is up for grabs, it would do both you and many TFTers good, ...if you could buy your TFT back. I'm sure that you and your little elves could give Melee and Wizard the attention they need."

Strange to be editing a letter I first wrote 35 years ago...

Can I look forward to this being in the printed compendium? :D

Thanks!
--g
GlennDoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:47 AM   #2
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: My time in the (very small) spotlight, and there's a typo :-| Typo on website...

Thanks. Fixed to match the original printed article. Weird errors slip through, thanks for catching that.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote