Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 03-19-2020, 02:40 PM   #1
Kallatari

Default Already Owned Items Are Not Being Flagged

Not sure where to post this or send an email to, since the contact email for the store seems to be about when there is an issue with an order.

I just wanted to let you know that I have the odd item that I have already purchased that does not show the "You Already Own This" warning when I visit the store page. Most products seem to be fine with the warning, but I've noticed the missing warning with three different products now.

I have no issues or anything to fix on an order. I'm just flagging a bug I noticed.
Kallatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:59 PM   #2
cptbutton

Default Re: Already Owned Items Are Not Being Flagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallatari View Post
Not sure where to post this or send an email to, since the contact email for the store seems to be about when there is an issue with an order.

I just wanted to let you know that I have the odd item that I have already purchased that does not show the "You Already Own This" warning when I visit the store page. Most products seem to be fine with the warning, but I've noticed the missing warning with three different products now.

I have no issues or anything to fix on an order. I'm just flagging a bug I noticed.
In my experience, this can happen with items purchased in a bundle, or things which have gone out of "print" and then returned. See my previous post here.