Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 11-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #11
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Dork Munchkin Pawns

If somebody else decides to buy the Munchkin minis and do what I'm doing with the Dork Tower minis, I want to see photos. (Yes, I'll share photos when I've finished painting mine, possibly sometime around New Year's...)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #12
robkelk
Untitled

Well, they still aren't painted. But I've got some special rules for them (which SJGames may use in any future Dork Tower Miniatures or Munchkin Quest release without payment to me; I ask only for credit in the release).

Carson starts as Male. Bonus Ability: Before the game starts or the decks are shuffled, sort through the DxM deck and draw a Thief card; you may begin the game with that class in play.

Gilly starts as Female. Bonus Ability: Before the game starts or the decks are shuffled, sort through the DxM deck and draw a Wizard card; you may begin the game with that class in play.

Igor starts as Male. Bonus Ability: Place a unique token in your setup before the game begins. (A Munchkin Silver Piece will do nicely, unless and until SJGames comes up with rules for them in Munchkin Quest.) At any time during the game, you may say "It Must Be Mine!", give up the token, take the most recently discarded card, and add it to your hand.

Kayleigh starts as Female. Bonus Ability: Before the game starts or the decks are shuffled, sort through the DxM deck and draw a Warrior card; you may begin the game with that class in play.

Ken starts as Male. Bonus Ability: Before the game starts or the decks are shuffled, sort through the DxM deck and draw a Cleric card; you may begin the game with that class in play.

Matt starts as Male. Bonus Ability: As the usual GM, Matt knows more about the dungeon than the other players. Before the game starts or the decks are shuffled, you may look through either the DxM deck or the Treasure deck and draw one card of your choosing which you do not need to show to anyone else before the game begins; you begin the game with that card in your hand, and it counts toward your normal card limit.
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #13
MIB2826

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk
If somebody else decides to buy the Munchkin minis and do what I'm doing with the Dork Tower minis, I want to see photos. (Yes, I'll share photos when I've finished painting mine, possibly sometime around New Year's...)
My Munchkin miniatures painted up for Munchkin Quest
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhghend...7612903383113/
MIB2826 is offline   Reply With Quote