Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-06-2017, 09:57 AM   #161
The_Ryujin

Default Re: GURB- The Generic Unoriginal Roleplaying Blog

Happy GURPSday everyone!

For this weeks post I got new entery in the Ultra-Tech Garage for you all to check out! A TL9 naval fighter called the F-227 Skyfire as well as some of its armaments!

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:14 PM   #162
The_Ryujin

For this GURPSday I'm giving you two post for the price of one!

My primary post today is a grab bag of blasters I designed for Mailanka's Psi Wars setting, so if ya want some more blaster goodess in your life five it a look.

My other post is an expansion to my more detailed sustained fire for energy weapon rules in which I cover how liquid cooling effects firing times and how to design both passive and active cooling systems. Though I have to admit the only reason this post is a thing is that one of my blaster designs needed a liquid cooling system so I designed the whole system just to handle that one weapon and then went, might as well publish it. Pretty much how my brain works in a nut shell.

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
Old 04-20-2017, 10:10 AM   #163
The_Ryujin

Tired of never having enough power points to run all your systems using GURPS Spaceships? Well.... I think I might have a solution for you!

Old 04-27-2017, 12:35 PM   #164
The_Ryujin

In today's post I give you a plasma bazooka and show you how to stat up disposable, one shot energy weapons.

Old 05-03-2017, 12:53 PM   #165
The_Ryujin

Keepin the ball going from my last post, I give you a new option to shave some extra weight off of your beam weapons: High-Energy Beam Weapons. They trade several second charging times for having a higher output.

Old 05-08-2017, 10:29 AM   #166
The_Ryujin

Got a quick one for ya today!

I decided to look over my beam weapons ROF rules again and found a way to get them a bit closer to the values David used in the Blaster and Laser Design rules.

Would you like to know more?

Old 05-11-2017, 02:22 PM   #167
The_Ryujin

Every felt that beam weapons shouldn't get the same bonus that normal guns do when they are upgraded to Fine or Very Fine (accurate)? Or wonder what happens when collapse the stock of a laser rifle or ever felt that a beam carbine should have a different Acc score then a full laser rifle?

Well, if that the case,I think I got you covered!

Old 05-23-2017, 09:56 PM   #168
The_Ryujin

In today's post I take a second, more GURPSy crack at stating up Ultra-Tech batteries.

Plug in and power up.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #169
The_Ryujin

My GURPSday post! .... Just a little late, that's all.

Welp, I finally decided to take a crack at gauss weapons for real and I start by cleaning up the mess that is main line gauss weapons in Ultra-Tech!

Are you read for gauss weapons to be reloaded?!

Old 05-30-2017, 12:13 AM   #170
The_Ryujin

So, anyone want some ultimate overkill?

Because let's face it, that's what happens when you create the bastard hellchild of a High Explosive Anti-Tank round and a tactical nuke!

No tank armor is too thick, no dragon hide to tough! Got a problem in live that seems unbeatable? Just SATNUC the F@#ker!

Tags
blog, blogs, gurps day