Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 12-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
PriusGuy2004

Default ...with Flaaaaaaaaaames / Munchkin Zombies Decay d6

Question to clarify what this card (an item enhancer) means. The card says that it "does an extra 1d6 in combat". Does this mean that mean you roll one die and whatever number is rolled is the bonus? Or do you apply the number on the die to "1d6"? For example, if I roll a 3, would I then have an extra +13 bonus in combat (the "1" from "1d6" and "3" from my roll).

Second part of my question...same card. It also says if a 6 is rolled, the item is consumed; discard it at the end of combat. Does that mean this item enhancer can still be used during the combat but it just has to be discarded at the end of combat?

You can see a picture of the card here by looking at the linked example on the left side of the page: http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/decayd6/
PriusGuy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:47 AM   #2
Bampop

Default Re: ...with Flaaaaaaaaaames / Munchkin Zombies Decay d6

1d6 means you roll one six sided die. That's the way dice are referenced in RPGs where the first digit is the number of dice, and the second digit is the number of sides. The d stands for die or dice.

On a 6, you still get the bonus for that combat, and discard it at the end.
MiB #3282, Palm Bay, FL
Munchkin, Zombie/Cthulhu Dice, Burn in Hell!, Revolution!, Castellan, Chez Geek, OGRE DE, Chupacabra, Nanuk
mib3282@gmail.com
Bampop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enhancer, flaaaaaaaaaames, flames, item, zombies