Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2019, 11:52 AM   #11
Proteus

Default Re: The 2019 Digital W23 Speculation and Discussion Thread

Much as I would love for David Pulver's two-volume work to be a sectionally-presented Vehicles Design System, I suspect it's another micro-line like After the End or Steampunk. Anybody want to join me, given the author, on guessing it's either Mecha or Anime?

Most other upcoming entries seem entirely opaque so far, though I'm wondering whether Christopher Rice's "SNO-51" might not be an organization-management system (for developing fiefs, guilds, businesses and the like) in an adventuring context.

And, since my hope springs eternal, I'd love for the "Unknown Big Project" with multiple authors, which requires "discussing how to proceed with that," to be the long-stalled Girl Genius, with the required discussion being whether to just go ahead and chance another premium hardcover to the ferocious market, or to hedge their bets and do a Kickstarter.

P.S.: Is Pedersen's Social Engineering item having a secret, invitation-only playtest, or is the process stalled? Not that anyone who knows can probably say....

Last edited by Proteus; 04-23-2019 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Social Engineering wool-gathering