Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 04-08-2019, 05:34 PM   #21
ColBosch

Default Re: Fnord Con M6 M7 maps

Thanks to my continued problems with banks - not money, just financial institutions - I keep getting the tail end of these. At this point, I think I'm going to give up on collecting for a while. It's been too much, too fast, and I'm getting too bummed out about it.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:39 PM   #22
Buzzardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack_JB View Post
And to think, M1 was "just an experiment" -- and now we're up to M7, with more coming already hinted at. I'd say it was a successful experiment.
Yup. That one worked. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitePenguin View Post
More maps is never a bad thing
You're singing my tune. We're gonna need a big box of overlays soon, though. :)

Want a random dungeon? How about some tables for that? How about a random encounter?
Buzzardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:55 AM   #23
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Shantz View Post
GAAAH! I can't order them until Wednesday!!!! I hope they don't sell out!
As requested, we're also offering the playmats as part of the Pocket Box preorders. There are now multiple ways to order the new playmats.

https://bit.ly/2WTxyli
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:40 AM   #24
voodoo54

Just ordered the M6 and M7 maps. They look amazing and I can't wait to get them. Now we need the orange map in the fabric map format!
voodoo54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:54 PM   #25
Brad Shantz

Change of plans! I was able to order mine, today!!! I just find it kind of funny that I will be getting M6 and M7 before I have M4 and M5. Ha ha.
Brad Shantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:54 PM   #26
Brad Shantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
As requested, we're also offering the playmats as part of the Pocket Box preorders. There are now multiple ways to order the new playmats.

https://bit.ly/2WTxyli
Thanks, Phil!
Brad Shantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:55 AM   #27
DSumner

Got an email that my copies shipped.

"Death is certain, life is not."

"No one assails me without punishment"
DSumner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:33 AM   #28
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Shantz View Post
Change of plans! I was able to order mine, today!!! I just find it kind of funny that I will be getting M6 and M7 before I have M4 and M5. Ha ha.
That, and I'm only in month 4 of an expected 6 playtesting some new scenarios for M1, M2, and M3. Love the mats, but they are coming fast and furious.

Now if we can only get to the KS for the Mk.VI and Doppleganger, mainly so we can get beyond them and on to the Mk.I and Mk.IIs at last!
Old 04-10-2019, 08:06 AM   #29
Izzy_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
That, and I'm only in month 4 of an expected 6 playtesting some new scenarios for M1, M2, and M3. Love the mats, but they are coming fast and furious.

Now if we can only get to the KS for the Mk.VI and Doppleganger, mainly so we can get beyond them and on to the Mk.I and Mk.IIs at last!
Working on a 3 player scenario for M3 myself. Still at the very beginning stages of writing, haven't reached where I could try to playlets it yet.
Izzy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:17 AM   #30
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy_B View Post
Working on a 3 player scenario for M3 myself. Still at the very beginning stages of writing, haven't reached where I could try to playlets it yet.
Oh fun!

January-May is prime playtest season here in New England. We have 8 or more conventions with gaming in those 5 months. The cons are an ideal environment to get a broad base of players. I explain to everyone that the scenarios are in development and probably not a fair match yet, but their input will help, and everybody has been very happy to jump in.

At Arisia in January, I had one scenario prepped and with some initial games at the FLGS. Wrote the other two while I was on site from very sketchy notes I had made earlier! Was too busy getting enough painting and other prep work done just before the con to flesh out the scenarios. Just wrapped up the 3rd of 4 cons for me, Huzzah is next month in Maine.

Also doing playtests at the FLGS and home with friends. Those are valuable too for having players who are all equally familiar with the rules. The convention players include a wide range of experience, and are quite helpful for bringing so much more variety of tactical approaches than the regular crews do.