Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 03-20-2019, 08:26 PM   #11
malchidael

Default Re: Thank you, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestial Warlust View Post
I got my Want it All today!!!! It's mine!!! all mine!!!! muahahahahahaa *cough* cough*
Probably one of the oddest sentences that I'll ever say, but I'm envious of bestial warlust.....

:)

Can't wait for my IWIA box to arrive. I dug out my belt and gloves from my power-lifting days so I can carry it to my gaming room.
malchidael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:53 PM   #12
larsdangly

You guys are thinking about this all wrong; you don't pick it up and move it inside - you lay down a cement pad where the UPS person leaves things, and then build the game room around it. Open your minds, and problems solve themselves!
larsdangly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:07 AM   #13
FireHorse

My "I Want It All!" package arrived on Monday.

It's been hard work, but late last night the breaching team finally cut through the last layer of the outer defenses, and made entrance to the inner treasure chamber.

Such marvels awaited within…!
FireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:22 AM   #14
ColBosch

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsdangly View Post
Is the plan that everyone will get an email shipping notice when things go out the door? I am not particularly concerned one way or the other, but I'll plan on a couple of days of nerd-obsession if I know I'll have a package to track!
I didn't get a shipping notice. In fact, I went to the store, and returned to find a great big box at my door. Given my misadventures with FedEx before, I fully expected this to take over a week to arrive instead of just a couple days.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:42 AM   #15
larsdangly

Cool. Then I'll just assume mine is in the mail and start drooling now.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #16
voodoo54

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsdangly View Post
Cool. Then I'll just assume mine is in the mail and start drooling now.
Yeah I didn't get a shipping notice either. It just showed up at my door yesterday. Very excited to finally receive all this great stuff!
voodoo54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:55 AM   #17
Dranic1980

Wow, I am blown away! I just got my Legacy Edition delivered by FedEx minutes ago. I am still reeling from the excitement. I hadn’t received any email or notification about my shipment yet, so I wasn’t expecting any delivery till next week, especially since I read that international and retail shipments were going out first, followed by the “I want it all” rewards. Since my reward level was for the standard Legacy Edition I didn’t expect my package to ship till tomorrow at the earliest. Thank you to Phil and Steve and all the wonderful employees of Steve Jackson Games for all the hard work and making this possible for all of us die hard fans of TFT. You have made our nostalgic dreams come true. TFT was my very 1st introduction to RPGs of any kind back in 1980. My best friend Lloyd was the one who had all the books, microgames and microquests. He brought everything over to my house that summer to teach me how to play and what a fantasy role playing game was all about. After I created my first character ever, Dranic an orc fighter, he set up the Melee map, gave me my own counter and took me through my very first adventure, Death Test. It was pure magic. Later that week I went out to the local hobby shops and purchased everything they had on TFT. We played for many years, and had many adventures. Unfortunately my best friend died from cancer back in 1999 and couldn’t be here today to experience and share in the rebirth of TFT with this Legacy Edition, but I will play a solo game of Death Test with his and my character this evening in his memory. I am very much looking forward to introducing TFT to my wife and friends who only know D&D. They will be in for a treat.
Dranic1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:57 AM   #18
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
I didn't get a shipping notice. In fact, I went to the store, and returned to find a great big box at my door. Given my misadventures with FedEx before, I fully expected this to take over a week to arrive instead of just a couple days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo54 View Post
Yeah I didn't get a shipping notice either. It just showed up at my door yesterday. Very excited to finally receive all this great stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranic1980 View Post
I just got my Legacy Edition delivered by FedEx minutes ago. I am still reeling from the excitement. I hadn’t received any email or notification about my shipment yet,
I'm sorry, y'all. You shouldn't have your boxes if you haven't received shipping notices yet. I'm going to have to ask you to put them away and not look at them until you receive your shipping notices, lest you cause serious damage to the timeline. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:07 AM   #19
ColBosch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
I'm sorry, y'all. You shouldn't have your boxes if you haven't received shipping notices yet. I'm going to have to ask you to put them away and not look at them until you receive your shipping notices, lest you cause serious damage to the timeline. We apologize for the inconvenience.
So that's where all those airships came from. Good to know.

I've got the day off, so I think I'm going to go ahead and run through Death Test for the first time in...wow, 30 years or so.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 12:06 PM   #20
larsdangly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranic1980 View Post
Wow, I am blown away! I just got my Legacy Edition delivered by FedEx minutes ago. I am still reeling from the excitement. I hadn’t received any email or notification about my shipment yet, so I wasn’t expecting any delivery till next week, especially since I read that international and retail shipments were going out first, followed by the “I want it all” rewards. Since my reward level was for the standard Legacy Edition I didn’t expect my package to ship till tomorrow at the earliest. Thank you to Phil and Steve and all the wonderful employees of Steve Jackson Games for all the hard work and making this possible for all of us die hard fans of TFT. You have made our nostalgic dreams come true. TFT was my very 1st introduction to RPGs of any kind back in 1980. My best friend Lloyd was the one who had all the books, microgames and microquests. He brought everything over to my house that summer to teach me how to play and what a fantasy role playing game was all about. After I created my first character ever, Dranic an orc fighter, he set up the Melee map, gave me my own counter and took me through my very first adventure, Death Test. It was pure magic. Later that week I went out to the local hobby shops and purchased everything they had on TFT. We played for many years, and had many adventures. Unfortunately my best friend died from cancer back in 1999 and couldn’t be here today to experience and share in the rebirth of TFT with this Legacy Edition, but I will play a solo game of Death Test with his and my character this evening in his memory. I am very much looking forward to introducing TFT to my wife and friends who only know D&D. They will be in for a treat.
Great post! I will pour one out for you and your lost comrade when I play my first session with the new materials (hopefully this weekend!).