Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #31
Dalillama

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

Baz nods his agreement with Rudy's words, adding "It has been an unprecedented honor for me to be here."
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:54 PM   #32
ladyarcana55

Soma bows to them all

"My Lord, my Ladies, it truly is an unexpected honor. I can only hope my own efforts will not disappoint you."
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #33
Andygal

Nechama bows deeply to all three Superiors and says "I am greatly honoured to be chosen for such an important mission and I shall make every effort to live up to the trust you have placed in me."

She then bows again to Zadkiel and murmurs "I will make you proud of your Servitor, My Lady"
Andygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #34
Acolyte

"Your trust in us runs very deep. I shall attempt to prove your trust well placed." Heb Rhoneniel bows to Novalis and Zadkiel. To Jordi, he makes eyes contact for several long moments, then steps back to allow any other questions or to let the Superiors depart.

Quote:
"Heb Rhoneniel! Forgive me, I did not recognize you! It is so wonderful to see you again my dear friend. I actually haven't see Rythien in quite a while. I'm not entirely sure where he is at right now, but last I saw him, he was heading towards Alaska. How have you been?"
Once the Superiors have departed: "Young Somasti, no apologies are necessary. As for how I have been..." he gestures around him and at the group, clearly encompassing their mission. "...I suspect that my last few months will soon seem like the relaxing stillness preceding the most terrible of squalls."
Old 08-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #35
rknop

As your questions come to a close, Novalis says, "Be well, my friends. I hope you are able to come back to us with good news."

You don't even notice the discontinuity; one moment, the three archangels are there. The next moment, with no sense of transition, you're standing or sitting around the two picnic tables, you hear the background noise of the city and the Park, and the three archangels are not present. On the far side of the field, a family wanders in carrying a picnic lunch, and starts to set up at a table that is there.

The five of you are alone.
rknop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #36
ladyarcana55

Soma sighs

"I had almost forgotten how noisy the city can be. I've only been here a day and I already miss the sounds of the jungle."
Old 08-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #37
Andygal

Naomi looks across at Soma "I prefer the city myself, it's where all the people are. But then, I've spent a lot of time in cities, so I'm used to the fast paced lifestyle, I suppose if one is used to a slower pace the city would be a bit overwhelming.
Andygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #38
Dalillama

Baz nods. "To my ears, the park sounds very quiet, in fact." He turns to the slow-speaking angel "Heb Rhoneniel, is the contraction 'Heb' acceptable to you for use around humans? It would not be unTrue to say that it was a nickname, and that further explanation would be long, complicated, and pointless, should anyone ask."
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #39
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andygal View Post
Naomi looks across at Soma "I prefer the city myself, it's where all the people are. But then, I've spent a lot of time in cities, so I'm used to the fast paced lifestyle, I suppose if one is used to a slower pace the city would be a bit overwhelming.
"Awww," Rudy says sympathetically. She steps over and, out of nowhere, gives Soma a quick, friendly hug. "If you ever need a little quiet, let me know. It's harder to find here, true -- but if a Flowerchild can't find peace, who can?"

"Heb, Baz, Naomi, good to meet you all. I spend a lot of time in this park; and while I haven't met the Bright young lady we're looking for, I'm pretty sure I know how to find her. Just say the word." Her hands tap a rhythm against her work pants as she talks that could almost be ragtime.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #40
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
"Awww," Rudy says sympathetically. She steps over and, out of nowhere, gives Soma a quick, friendly hug. "If you ever need a little quiet, let me know. It's harder to find here, true -- but if a Flowerchild can't find peace, who can?"
Soma returns the hug

"Thank you. I do appreciate the thought. It's actually my fault, I've spent so much time away from Man that I have forgotten many of their nuances and eccentricities."

She sighs and looks at Heb

"I don't think I deserve the title of Friend of Man anymore."

She says jokingly and laughs.

Tags
eli, in nomine, net play, pbp