Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 03-24-2008, 06:29 AM   #501
Sylver
MIB

Default Re: In Nomine: The Mile Higher Club (IC)

"Pater, would it disturb you if I Heal you now? I do not wish you to suffer for the aid you are rendering."
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #502
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver
"Pater, would it disturb you if I Heal you now? I do not wish you to suffer for the aid you are rendering."
Salla shakes her head. "Afterwards." And then she softens. "Thank you."
Old 03-24-2008, 03:27 PM   #503
Puck

Mitch sings "Come friends, let us end it quickly, demon though he is, let him not suffer." He then moves foreward to strike a blow, hoping to end the demons struggles.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #504
RadLilim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
Mitch sings "Come friends, let us end it quickly, demon though he is, let him not suffer." He then moves foreward to strike a blow, hoping to end the demons struggles.
Ash renews his effort to rip out demon pieces and makes a emtal note to brush his teeth later, even if it is only symbolic.

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #505
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
It is very visible (for those that can read serpentine facial expressions) that the Seraph (Shenmachel) is offended by the thought of attacking somebody who won't strike back. But then he rushes towards the Impudite and, since the demon is held by Ashbel and not defending any more, tries to give his further attacks maximum effect to end Pepito's existence quickly and as cleanly as possible.
---------
Mitch sings "Come friends, let us end it quickly, demon though he is, let him not suffer." He then moves forward to strike a blow, hoping to end the demon's struggles.
The Impudite stays curled up, as nearly as being thrashed by the celestial leg will allow, and whimpers. Still this itself can be perceived as a Will attack, an appeal to pity rather than intimidation. With his face covered by his arms he cannot see the Seraph’s strife and thus the attack falls flat, for lack of target. He does not know which of these angels might pity him.
Another set of blows make their marks and it seems in the way he holds his form that he’s losing the will to even defend himself. He begs between cries, no longer crass manipulations but something like a genuine plea. “I’ll be good! I’ll give you what you want! Give! I’ll bring you bad guys, I’ll be nice to mom, I’ll, I’ll…I don’t want to die.”
Mitch’s blow lands true and his fellow angels take his words to heart. They are soldiers not torturers, and are rewarded when the celestial form, already savaged to ribbons, unravels completely. They watch as the remnants of a soul fall back to the vessel lying on the floor of Corat’s bedroom in the middle of an exorcist’s art, this time to remain there.

Zahira focuses a moment on the boy’s form, watching him as he breathes consciousness but watching for something deeper. Rina-el and Salla, both tending to the priest, have to deal with the ramifications of a soul’s return, a soul not ejected by the forces of exorcism. Pater Lombardi slouches, the battle done but holding dignity against fatigue.

The boy lies on the floor and brings his hands to his face, smearing the makeup there. He looks at those hands as if they somehow do not make sense to him. He does not seem to notice the rest of the people in the room, or even much about the room itself.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 03-24-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: minor grammar correction
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #506
alexondria

Zahira will walk into the circle and help him up- hoping to get him out of the room before he notices what is in it. "Come on, you just need some fresh air." She looks to the other angels- a look of hold your tongue and let me do my work as she moves to him with the intent of leading him into the garden.
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #507
RadLilim

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC
They are soldiers not torturers, and are rewarded when the celestial form, already savaged to ribbons, unravels completely. They watch as the remnants of a soul fall back to the vessel lying on the floor of Corat’s bedroom in the middle of an exorcist’s art, this time to remain there.
Ash turns to the others in celestial form, "Finish him off or call it a day?" He seems to focus mainly on the Laurencian for the decision.

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:13 PM   #508
Sylver
MIB

Rina-el has a determined air about her, but she, too, seems to be waiting to see what Shenmachel will say..

((OOC - LOL! No Pressure at All! LOL! Sorry!))
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #509
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria
Zahira will walk into the circle and help him up- hoping to get him out of the room before he notices what is in it. "Come on, you just need some fresh air." She looks to the other angels- a look of hold your tongue and let me do my work as she moves to him with the intent of leading him into the garden.
Pepito--or whatever remains in his vessel--follows Zahira passively, seeming not to notice his surroundings at all.

((I know it's the weekend and my computer access just got iffy for a couple of days, but suspense!!))
Old 03-28-2008, 04:36 PM   #510
alexondria

((sorry but also waiting on Shenmachel since he would have a chance to say something before Zahira got the boy out of the room))
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in nomine