Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > Daily Illuminator

Old 10-12-2020, 11:00 PM   #1
RoboAdmin
Spam Assassin

Default October 13, 2020: New Supplement: Illuminati 2020

October 13, 2020: New Supplement: Illuminati 2020

Read this article on the Illuminator.
RoboAdmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 01:16 PM   #2
pmpappas

Default Re: October 13, 2020: New Supplement: Illuminati 2020

My copy and a few other goodies are enroute from the weekend FnordCon sale at Warehouse 23. It's a bit odd to say I'm looking forward to it, but these are odd times. ;-)

"... I was angry, frightened, and sarcastic ..." For obvious reasons, there is an awful lot of that going around these days.

Still, I submit there is a silver lining to the storm cloud called 2020. People are remembering or realizing voting matters! If the voters, to use a classic phrase, find it "better to light a single candle than curse the darkness" we just might make it through this.

Be well, stay safe, and vote! A little gaming probably wouldn't hurt either. ;-)

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
pmpappas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 03:29 PM   #3
mabhatter

Default Re: October 13, 2020: New Supplement: Illuminati 2020

The set is pretty cool. It’s definitely the kind of humor that will get you on a government list if played right. There’s a few subversive little surprises in there. Just remember we’re supposed to save the world from COVID.
mabhatter is offline   Reply With Quote