Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
La1cajun

Default Munchkin Quest Questions Regarding Combat

Man I like to see more traffic here in the Quest side. Im trying to learn the Quest game and it helps to have these posts. I have a couple of questions from our first game yesterday.

1) Rules classify a monster with my color as "mine". Am I the only one that can roll for the monster during combat and am I the only one that can play cards to alter the roll ect on that monster.

2) When you encounter a monster, you cant run away before combat like in munchkin but the actual battle has to take place unless a card says otherwise, then if you lose you have to try and run away or suffer bad stuff. You have to retreat into an adjacent room.

3) If I retreat into another room that another Munchkin is in and I use my second move to search the room and I find a monster, Do I fight it alone or because 2 munchkins are in the room we both have to fight it? "Can I even search a room that another munchkin is in? didnt think about that one..lol"

Thanks,

The Cajun
La1cajun is offline   Reply With Quote