Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2020, 03:40 PM   #23
Arcanjo7Sagi

Default Re: GURPS On Demand: Your Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
We've been running the GURPS On Demand experiment for a few years now, and so far there are dozens of books available through this print-on-demand service.

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/ondemand/

Today we are asking:

* Have you ordered GURPS On Demand books?
* If you did, how fast was the delivery?
* If you have not, why?

Bonus: What other books would you like to see released as a part of this program?
1 - Yes! I recently bought World War II core rulebook and Weird War II. In the past few months I have also bought others, such as Supers, Infinite Worlds, High-Tech, Transhuman Space and How to be a GURPS GM. Perhaps one of these was from Amazon here in Brazil, I'm not sure, but I imagine they must have come from POD too.

2 - Fast. No more than a week. And I live in Brazil, in a city close to Rio de Janeiro.

Bonus: I'm looking forward to Psionic Powers and WWII supplements (especially Dogfaces, Red Tide and Iron Cross).