Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > SJ Games Discussion

Old 02-26-2009, 04:41 AM   #1
Stone Dog

Default What is the future of Dungeon Fantasy?

How likely are the following products; an expanded treasure supplement, an expanded bestiary or an actual fully realized Dungeon? If any of these are likely, might we get teasers as to what is being bandied about to be put in them?

Not what we can expect, no... I wouldn't demand so much. But some information might be nice all the same.
Stone Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: What is the future of Dungeon Fantasy?

I just approved two proposals; more releases are on the way.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #3
Paul

In the print side of things, we can give many months of warning before a product is released, for one simple reason: printing takes a long time.

Before it gets to the printer, there are many, many things that could go wrong and completely kill a project. Therefore, we try not to announce, discuss, or even tease about a project before it at least get *close* to the printer.

For e23 projects, there is no "printing" step. Therefore, the lead time to tease about a project is very small -- too small, in fact, for much other than maybe a Twitter note, or maybe a note on Sean's blog. And then *bang* it's available for sale.

The best way to know what is likely in the future is to visit our Wish List page.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #4
Stone Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed
I just approved two proposals; more releases are on the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
For e23 projects, there is no "printing" step. Therefore, the lead time to tease about a project is very small -- too small, in fact, for much other than maybe a Twitter note, or maybe a note on Sean's blog. And then *bang* it's available for sale.
So between these two facts, we might not know what is going on with an e23 project until it is ready to go. I can understand that. I like the anticipation of a new product being teased about, but I guess I can get behind the same thing happening when people start talking about it on the forums.

Thanks for the responses! I can't wait to see what the two new DF supplements are.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Dog
I like the anticipation of a new product being teased about
You might want to start following Kromm's blog. He drop hints about upcoming products from time to time.

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!
Turhan's Bey Company is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
Stone Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turhan's Bey Company
You might want to start following Kromm's blog. He drop hints about upcoming products from time to time.
I've recently discovered that since posting this thread. I will follow it with rapt anticipation.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
b-dog

Is there any way to let us know what the DF proposals are?
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
Peter Knutsen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turhan's Bey Company
What I want is for someone else to follow his blog, then re-post it in the GURPS forum in condensed format.
Peter Knutsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
Woodman

Why should someone condense 1 entry a week wich contains about 1 or 2 sentences per new GURPS product? This would mean to either drop info or just copy and paste the blog entry. Anyone who is really interested can read the blog, its free and if you filter for the gurps tag you wont even be bothered by Kromms other interests and real life issues.
Woodman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dungeon fantasy