Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Trading Post

Old 06-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
Aman

Default WTS: Mint boxes of OGRE miniatures and more

Have the following - nearly all are mint metal in boxes, with only a few of the boxes even opened from the shrink wrap [had to look at my purchases, didn't I??] As we're moving, and this'll be the 4th time I've moved the box of these miniatures, I am willing to admit that the project just isn't moving forward and consider selling. A PM is best, please note that due to the move, I may not be able to reply for a few days - total chaos here!

What I have is:
Combine Set 2 – Ogre Mk. III [sprayed glossy brown]
2 Jager hvy tanks, and 4 Hammer lt. tanks, sprayed glossy brown, with bright ID stripes and decals, finished.

Combine Set 12 – Ogre Mk. IIIb [mint metal – has two main batts and four missiles]
Paneuro Set 2 – Panzer Co. of 6 heavy Jager hvy. tanks, 6 Hammer Lt. tanks
Paneuro Set 2 - “ “
Paneuro Set 3 – 2 x Thor Superheavy tanks, 3 x Ajax missile tanks, 2 x Hammer lt. tanks, 6 squads of infantry [6 10mm figs]
Paneuro Set 4 – Luftpanzer Co. 9 x Galahad GEV and 6 x Cossack LGEVs
Paneuro Set 4 - “ “
Paneuro Set 5 – Mechanized Infantry Co. 6 x Seguro GEV-PC and 18 infantry figs
Paneuro Set 6 – Howitzer Battery and Mobile Artillery Troop – 2 x Arquebus Howitzers, 3 x Eisenfaust mobile howitzers
Paneuro Set 7 – Battlesuit Battalions 48 infantry and 24 heavy infantry weapons figures [72 total figs, = 72 squads in game terms]
Paneuro Set 7 - “ “
Bunch of decal sheets of combine / paneuro symbols, digital numbers from the 70s [think original "Rollerball" with James Caan]
So basically a couple of Ogres and then a lot of Paneuro to face them with in various combinations. I was basically intending to play the Ogre original game on the table. Of course, nothing says that this stuff can’t fight itself, just what I was thinking.

I live in USA, 19001 and am happy to entertain offers for the whole lot. I will also throw in a bunch of resin buildings [unpainted] and cardboard apartment buildings from Epic 40K I was using to make urban environments.

Shipping as you want it - I highly recommend priority boxes with additional insurance as they already come with tracking.

Cheers, Alex

Last edited by Aman; 06-19-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Aman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #2
Captain Gideon

Default Re: Mint boxes of OGRE miniatures and more

Sent you a PM.

Michael
Captain Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:19 PM   #3
Thirdpower

pm sent.

Roy
Old 06-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #4
wolf90

Private Message awaits…

Drew
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:27 PM   #5
Aman

Default Re: WTS: Mint boxes of OGRE miniatures and more

OK, here's what's left. Individually they've been going for about $40-45. But I'm selling 3 for $100 plus shipping since it saves me time and effort.
Just send me a PM as I'm keeping track of the sales that way.
Cheers!

Combine Set 2 – Ogre Mk. III [sprayed glossy brown, easily stripped or you can run with my retro paint scheme!]
2 Jager hvy tanks, and 4 Hammer lt. tanks, sprayed glossy brown, with bright ID stripes and decals, finished.

Paneuro Set 2 – Panzer Co. of 6 heavy Jager hvy. tanks, 6 Hammer Lt. tanks
Paneuro Set 4 – Luftpanzer Co. 9 x Galahad GEV and 6 x Cossack LGEVs
Paneuro Set 5 – Mechanized Infantry Co. 6 x Seguro GEV-PC and 18 infantry figs
Paneuro Set 7 – Battlesuit Battalions 48 infantry and 24 heavy infantry weapons figures [72 total figs, = 72 squads in game terms]
Paneuro Set 7 - “ “
Bunch of decal sheets of combine / paneuro symbols, digital numbers from the 70s [think original "Rollerball" with James Caan]
Old 07-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #6
jfleisher

PM sent about decal sheets!

My Ogre Miniatures Blog: http://ogreminiatures.blogspot.com
jfleisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #7
Captain Gideon

I also PM'd you about your decal sheets sometime ago.

Michael
Captain Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #8
mattaw

PM'ed about current stocks and pricing.
mattaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #9
Aman

Well, lots of good responses, not much left:

Mark III, two jager heavies, and four lights, the Ogre is sprayed in the base color and the six tanks are finished with weathering and decals. I can send you picks if you like, they came out very well, I think. Just include an e-dress that will take 5-8 pics of medium size.

Additionally, I've two boxes of infantry, which provide 72 infantry figs EACH - 24 with heavy weapons, 48 with "regular" weapons [can probably still knock down a neighborhood, but it's a rough place in the world of Ogre].

The going rate for the boxes in this series of direct sales over the last few weeks has been about $40-50 a box plus shipping.

However, I'd lower it to $100 for all of it in one sale, since that saves time and energy, plus shipping from 19001, and throw in a Command Post type building in both pristine and destroyed states. I take Paypal but will consider any type of payment.

Cheers!