Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 01-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
tbug

Default Campaign Log?

I hope to be restarting my In Nomine campaign some time in the next few months, and my players have come to expect that we'll have summaries of our sessions posted someplace that they can review. I can do this via e-mail, of course, but having an on-line log is convenient for various reasons.

Is there some site where folks already post In Nomine campaign logs? We've been posting our Pathfinder campaigns to paizo.com, but they have a place set aside for just that purpose so that normal people don't have to listen to random mumblings about people's characters and campaigns. :)
tbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: Campaign Log?

I don't know if there's a specific spot, but one could set up a livejournal or dreamwidth account, probably... (I could probably find a Dreamwidth invite code, if desired.)
Old 01-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
tbug

Thank-you. I won't have any trouble creating webspace for it. I was just curious if there was a central location where people described their games.

I appreciate the response.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
banditangel

Is there an interest in seeing this sort of stuff linked on the forum? I know I'd enjoy reading other peoples' campaign logs :)
banditangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
tbug

It's been fun with the Pathfinder log. Usually I post the update, since I'm the GM, but sometimes one of the players does it in character. Other people can read or comment, or even leave suggestions under a spoiler tag.

It's been helpful to be able to review everything in a narrative form, particularly for the players after the campaign has been going on for a while. I have my notes, but they have a lot less.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
Andygal

I LOVE reading campaign logs myself. I guess I'm just a nosy parker. I'd LOVE a link to these logs. If the campaign's players don't mind strangers on the Internet seeing them that is.

Tags
meta