Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:01 AM   #281
AstralWanderer

Default Re: Nihon Empire American Divisions Custom Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdpower View Post
I'm running a Holiday sale for the Nihon sheets now through Jan 2nd. The price has been reduced to $5/set.
$2.50/sheet is a very good price, but might you consider making your sheets available via Warehouse 23 also? That would allow anyone who still hasn't bought any to get most of them from one place (with one shipping cost) and also allow those who can't/won't use Paypal to purchase.
AstralWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:27 PM   #282
ColBosch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWanderer View Post
$2.50/sheet is a very good price, but might you consider making your sheets available via Warehouse 23 also? That would allow anyone who still hasn't bought any to get most of them from one place (with one shipping cost) and also allow those who can't/won't use Paypal to purchase.
He can't. His inventory is located in a totally different place than Warehouse 23.

Also, and I can't believe I'm having to say this in 2015, Paypal offers prepaid cards for those worried about account security. They can be bought in any value desired at nearly any convenience store.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:22 PM   #283
Thirdpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWanderer View Post
While SJGames has a small stock of the sheets of their own, the majority of the remaining ones are in my home. I would have to ship them back to SJG to sell them through W23.

I've always offered the option of check/mo for those not willing to use PP. Address on the info page.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:23 PM   #284
Tim Kauffman

Just bought two sets. One for myself the other for a friend.
Looking forward to playing.
Old 11-20-2015, 01:27 AM   #285
gev

Quote:
I'm running a Holiday sale for the Nihon sheets now through Jan 2nd. The price has been reduced to $5/set.

Get them while they last.
So When I noticed shipping was $6 for 1 set, I had to see how that escalated.
1-2 sets: $6
3-4 sets: $8 (hmm.. starting to see a pattern? Don't get too excited.)
5-7 sets: $10

I did not test higher numbers as I easily tired of having to satisfy the Paypal captcha.

I settled on 4 sets. What an army.
Old 11-20-2015, 03:10 PM   #286
Thirdpower

Sheets will be in the Mail Sat. morning. Enjoy.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:35 PM   #287
MeddlingMonk

Got mine yesterday. That was fast!

I'm hoping that the Chick Tract was included as a joke, and you don't really think D&D is a path to devil worship?
MeddlingMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 09:35 AM   #288
Thirdpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeddlingMonk View Post
Got mine yesterday. That was fast!

I'm hoping that the Chick Tract was included as a joke, and you don't really think D&D is a path to devil worship?
Of course it is, just trying to save all your souls. *

*note the stamp on the back. If you really like it, look up the history of it and movie based on it.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:47 AM   #289
AstralWanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
...His inventory is located in a totally different place than Warehouse 23.
The same applies to ACD - it shouldn't be completely beyond possibility to ship a couple of hundred sheets across.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
Also, and I can't believe I'm having to say this in 2015, Paypal offers prepaid cards for those worried about account security. They can be bought in any value desired at nearly any convenience store.
Not in Europe they can't - the most widely used prepay card there is the PaySafeCard which Paypal don't accept.

Even if they did it would have no bearing on the problems I've had with them in the past, which has included them reversing legitimate transactions (leaving me to find alternate ways of paying merchants, at considerable extra expense) and telling me my (valid) credit card could not be authorized (switching IP address fixes this, but a financial site so willing to lie is not one I'd like to support).
Quote:
...I've always offered the option of check/mo for those not willing to use PP. Address on the info page.
Understood, but that isn't an option open to supporters outside the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeddlingMonk View Post
...I'm hoping that the Chick Tract was included as a joke, and you don't really think D&D is a path to devil worship?
ThirdPower is adding more extras with his sheets? Any chance of a PDF version?

Actually, a Chick tract on Ogre ("After only 3 hours Jim was convinced he had become a cybertank and his friend Lou had crippled his back from carrying the box...") could be hilarious, like this Lovecraftian parody.
AstralWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 01:18 PM   #290
Tim Kauffman

Just received my copies. Got an extra one for a friend. Luv the "Newspaper"...lol.
Are there no scenarios with this set? It's cool enough as is, I was just curious.

I saw that Tract about D&D back in the 70's! WOW