Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 07-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #51
Dorin Thorha

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC

Dorli once again reshuffles his gear, and then looks through the hole the halfling left through. "Hallooo? Is anyone there who wants out?"

He's a bit wary of falling into another oubliette, but he looks around for an obvious way to get out into the open and find the tower that was mentioned.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #52
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorin Thorha View Post
Dorli once again reshuffles his gear, and then looks through the hole the halfling left through. "Hallooo? Is anyone there who wants out?"

He's a bit wary of falling into another oubliette, but he looks around for an obvious way to get out into the open and find the tower that was mentioned.
Well, he left you a hammer. The stones in the walls are looking pretty loose. You're only about twenty feet off the ground here, when you peer out the hole he left through. And there are large sections of wall missing. You could jump. Or you could knock some stones out and take that rope he left there. Up to you.

The wooden floor here isn't as rotted. The boards don't fit together as nicely, though. And there are extra reinforcements. At least you're not in danger of falling through the floor.

There are also a few more of those large jars around the room.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #53
Poonbahbah

She does do something to get his attention. She calls out, "Excuse me sirs, but would you happen to have a few minutes in which to talk?" Assuming he approaches she'll continue in a quieter voice, "You wouldn't of just found yourself walking up here too, would you?"
Poonbahbah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #54
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poonbahbah View Post
She does do something to get his attention. She calls out, "Excuse me sirs, but would you happen to have a few minutes in which to talk?" Assuming he approaches she'll continue in a quieter voice, "You wouldn't of just found yourself walking up here too, would you?"
(Assuming you mean to say 'waking.')

He's rushing around now, almost at a dead sprint. He stops and looks at you for a few seconds. "That makes four," he says. "Meet me over thataway by the fallen tower. I'll explain all of it here directly." Then he acts like he's going to run off again, but stops and says: "Do you have any booze? Good booze? Anything? Tobacco? Coffee? Tea? Spices? Anything like that? Potions? Do you have any potions?"
Old 07-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #55
Dorin Thorha

[ooc] Clarification: Dorli is currently in a room two floors above the wine cellar, correct. Directly below him is the rat-trap room. Somewhere above him is where he originally woke up. Is this correct? There is a hole/holes in the wall/walls leading to an adjacent room/the arena-like courtyard?

Dorli will take the hammer and start widening the hole. This shouldn't take long, and he won't even bother to use Find Weakness. After that he'll rest for a bit and watch for signs of the others he's supposed to be collecting.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #56
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorin Thorha View Post
[ooc] Clarification: Dorli is currently in a room two floors above the wine cellar, correct. Directly below him is the rat-trap room. Somewhere above him is where he originally woke up. Is this correct? There is a hole/holes in the wall/walls leading to an adjacent room/the arena-like courtyard?
You got it.

Quote:
Dorli will take the hammer and start widening the hole. This shouldn't take long, and he won't even bother to use Find Weakness. After that he'll rest for a bit and watch for signs of the others he's supposed to be collecting.
All right. Let's wait and see, then.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #57
Poonbahbah

I've got some trail rations, but I wasn't carrying anything to trade on me when I found myself here. I guess I'll meet you over by the fallen tower soon. She'll then head of in the mentioned direction.
Poonbahbah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #58
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poonbahbah View Post
I've got some trail rations, but I wasn't carrying anything to trade on me when I found myself here. I guess I'll meet you over by the fallen tower soon. She'll then head of in the mentioned direction.
He looks disappointed, then shrugs and hurries off.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #59
ErhnamDJ

Athelard, after hearing lots of sounds on the climb down, makes it to the ground level, no worse for wear than a few scrapes and a little bit of dust on his clothes.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #60
Talosian

What room am I in? If he can hear Tipsy and Michelle talking, he'll try and go in that direction.
Talosian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
welcome to hell